[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What color is this dress /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
What color is this dress /v/?
>>
Brown and blue.
>>
>>320229056
Blue and shit
>>
dookie shit green & blue tbqh family
>>
>>320229056
what game?
>>
>>320229056
Brown and bluem
just like the game
>>
>>320229056
pfffheh, thats funny they included that easter egg. I already forgot about that whole meme.
>>
>>320229056
>>
>>320229056
Gold and blue.
>>
>>320229056

This fails because in the original picture it appeared 'gold' because the photo was super overexposed and in harsh warm department store lighting

This is outdoors and in reasonable exposure, there is physically no reason for the dress to appear so faded and overexposed compared to everything else being rendered
>>
>>320229056
The color of her hair and eyes.
>>
>>320229056
Why the fuck is this a meme?
>>
>>320229056
>>320229397
Why did people think this was the second coming of christ? Autists only say black after they know the real thing is black. Any sane person who isnt a fucking psychic will tell you blue and shite
>>
>>320230908
>Autists only say black after they know the real thing is black. Any sane person who isnt a fucking psychic will tell you blue and shite

Literally anyone who understands either photography or lighting in general will be able to tell that the photo was incredibly overexposed and black can look much lighter than it is in real life in bad enough photography conditions
>>
>>320230594
because words like:
reference
nod
jab
hommage
inside joke
etc.
... are damned to obscurity by the nu-speak transformation the internet imposes on itself.
>>
>>320231468
I'm a photographer. Without a reference point, there is no reason to suspect the dress is black initially unless you were specifically looking for weird lighting.
>>
File: 1450061209984.jpg (85 KB, 640x973) Image search: [Google]
1450061209984.jpg
85 KB, 640x973
>>320232575

Look at this photograph
Tell me you seriously can't see that it's overexposed with warm lighting on a first glance

See how the pure white is so strong it glows on top of the dress in front of it? It's incredibly obvious
>>
>>320229056
White and golden

>>320229397
Black and blue

>>320232804
White and golden
>>
>>320232804
EVERY TIME I DO IT MAKES ME LAUGH
>>
>>320232804
All you really need to do is compare the black on the bottom of the dress with the black in the bottom left.
It makes it obvious that the dress is black and blue. Even if it wasn't obvious to you at a glance.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.