[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It was $3 on psn.....what am I in for, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: Bastion_Boxart.jpg (21 KB, 300x359) Image search: [Google]
Bastion_Boxart.jpg
21 KB, 300x359
It was $3 on psn.....what am I in for, /v/?
>>
>>320218119
A moderately fun isometric action/adventure game. Some neat weapons, annoying as hell bonus areas, decent visuals.
>>
>>320218119
You're in for rolling being your primary method of locomotion and a lot of arguing with me about what the best combination of weapons and upgrades are.
>>
OP decided to ask on a thread about the game, rather than delving in for himself and smashing some boxes.
>>
Kid made a shit thread.
>>
>>320218452
Mortar + Shotgun
>>
>>320218474

As if there was some kind of achievement for it. The OP didn't care; it was all about the not fucking experiencing it for yourself.
>>
>>320218119
A neat little game that is very enjoyable.
>>
>>320218474
>>320218721
>>320218513
It took me 5 minutes of playing the game to understand your references. So this is how it's gonna be huh?
>>
>~le pretty indie game with mediocre gameplay

The narration is interesesting but the novelty wears off quickly
>>
Is it still on sale?
I played it on PC before but Bastion seems like a comfy game to play on the vita.
>>
memegame
>>
>>320218641
Look, we both know that the explosive Carbine and the piercing Pike are the real all purpose winners but I wasn't really expecting anyone to prefer the Mortar and I have to respect that.
>>
>>320218119
chinese genocide using a phallic object
>>
>>320218930
Ooh, you were close. Pike and mortar all the way. That shit got me through 10-idol Stranger's Dream.
>>
>>320218119
It's been on sale a billion fucking times for almost nothing and is DRM free, so it's easy as shit to pirate. How the fuck have you not played this game yet?
>>
>>320218876
Songs excellent through a nice pair of headphones.

Also Zia and that song .

Otherwise yeah, it wasn't all it was cracked up to be, but not too bad.
>>
>>320219139
Mortar's great for those Ura Chickens but I love how versatile the explosive Carbine is when you can basically use it as a shotgun by compensating for the long aiming time by using it at point blank range without aiming and also use it properly for sniping shit you can't see yet.
>>
>>320218119
Fun.

Just fucking play it, don't fucking ask stupid questions. If this came out in 2015 it'd be an indie game that deserved GOTY. That's how well put together it is.
>>
>>320218878
Yes it is I believe, maybe only for a few more hours though. Get it familia.
>>
>>320219165
Because desu, most indie games just aren't that good. They're about as good as the flash games we played on newgrounds several years ago (rip). Granted their are exceptions, but due to this, I don't pay much attention to indie games.
>>
>>320219376
Yeah, the carbine was my favorite on a casual playthrough when paired with the hammer. But the mortar is handy as hell for crazy burst damage without having to leave cover. Get the explosion immunity and you can blow up guys two feet in front you.
>>
>>320218119
You are in for a good game, also on the the new week starts on the 16th, im looking forward for james town hd if it ever goes on sale.
>>
Flame Bellows and Cael Hammer are my go-to. Especially if you have that lifesteal spirit.
>>
>>320218119
overrated trash. I couldn't even finish it, got it on a steam sale
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.