[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Western Video Games Manface
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: infamous-first-light-2.jpg (47 KB, 740x416) Image search: [Google]
infamous-first-light-2.jpg
47 KB, 740x416
Why the fuck is her jaw so square?
Why the fuck does every woman in the PS4 Infamous games have square jaws?
Why the fuck is this so common in Western games at the moment?
It kind of looks like her VA but it's so incredibly off-looking that it's uncanny (for one Laura Bailey's jaw is not that fucking square)
Even the fucking earlier Infamous games had proper looking women fuck me it is so fucking annoying

>Main villain of her game hits on her
SHE'S FUCKING DISGUSTING JESUS CHRIST LOOK AT HER.

LOOK AT HER.

Women don't look like that.
>>
THICK
>>
>>320217759

Ugly-ass American's actually find this attractive. They literally think that manly jaws on women are sexy.

Fuck I hate this country. Shit like this is why I'm otaku as fuck.
>>
>>320217759
Because real life women don't have jaws made of flowers and western games tend toward naturalism/realism.

Do I think that's an acceptable answer? Absolutely not. Everything about this shit permeates Western design, from the mechanics to the aesthetics.

It extends to that "brown haired crinkled chip packet white guy" protagonist you see so often, that I've see /v/ defend on occasion. Why do they do that? Because realism with a dash of "relateability". Fuck that noise. Give me extraordinarily beautiful women and interesting, gorgeous men.

And give me some decent fucking action mechanics while you're at it. Goddamn boring slow cover shooters.
>>
Honest question, why do they always have a disgusted look on their face that's emphasized even more by the combination of nasolabial fold and cheek baby fat?
>>
File: I'M BEYOND MAD.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
I'M BEYOND MAD.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>320217759
I really don't know but I completely sick of it. Especially squared jaw women, it's fucking disgusting.
>>
>>320217759
sure that's not a tranny?
>>
Nips can't make pretty girls either though. They all look the same, and have the same "kawaii nya nya :3" attitude. Only difference beinghair collor and outfits.
>>
>>320221873

Having the sameface pretty girl is a good thing.

Having the sameface ugly girl is a bad thing.
>>
Are you seriously this triggered by an ingame model

Go back to tumblr you fucking faggot
>>
File: BTFO.jpg (52 KB, 1055x445) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.jpg
52 KB, 1055x445
>>320217759
besides arkham knight and the witcher 3, i can't remember the last western game with decent girls on it.
>>
>>320223489
>witcher 3
>western
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.