[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /v/, I got a PS4 recently along with witcher 3 and have been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: sony_63242-1.jpg (121 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
sony_63242-1.jpg
121 KB, 600x300
Hi /v/, I got a PS4 recently along with witcher 3 and have been playing that non-stop. However, I definitely need a break from that game from time to time to play something else. What's something not too long, approachable and fun I can play for quick-moderate gaming sessions to take a break from my main game? Perhaps some sort of single-player game maybe 10-20 hours or something like that.

Normally a multiplayer shooter would do the trick but to be frank, those are anything but easy and approachable and I'd be getting my ass handed too many times for them to be fun.
>>
>>320217240
Rocket League
>>
>>320217240
bloodborne
>>
>>320217507
>>320217507
What senpai? Bloodborne doesn't sound short or approachable at all. Seems like a main game more than anything. I'll probably pick it up once I'm done with TW3, but for right now I don't think so.
>>
Wolfenstein and its DLC, Rayman, and although it isn't short Dying Light is pretty fun. Axiom Verge is on PSN and it is a fun metroidvania.
>>
>>320217904
Wolfenstein would seem to do the trick, however I'm quite burned out from FPS thanks to last gen. If I can't find a better alternative I might just go for it...

>>320217387
Never heard of this, will check it out.
>>
>>320217240

I bought GTA V because I really like the Online and I'm also waiting for the story mode DLC. You'd have fun with that, if you haven't already. Shovel Knight, too, if you haven't already bought it on your PC, Wii U or whatever. Personally, I don't like how it emulates Zelda II, as in going into towns, buying shit. I'd rather it copy Mega Man all the way and make it linear. Level after level. Fuck all the bullshit in between.

Also, maybe Bloodborne. I'm only interested in it because someone here told me I can use a whip as a weapon. Which means it's conceivable that I could create Simon Belmont, use the whip, silence the in-game music and play Bloody Tears and make it seem like it's a 3D Castlevania.
>>
>>320217240
Well, journey is on the ps4, which is good for short periods and would be a good change of pace.

You could also do the uncharted collection, set it to casual or something and plow through it for kicks
>>
>>320218076
GTAV would honestly be perfect. But I already have it on my PS3 and can't justify paying $35 for the same game (even if it is remastered), hell if I could find it for $20 or less I'd buy it in a heartbeat...maybe I'll go see what cdkeys/g2a might be offering for this.

As for shovel knight, great game, but I've already played it.
>>
>>320218146
Already beat them all, like I said in >>320218353
If I could pick it up cheap-ish, I wouldn't mind. But I just can't justify paying full-price for games I've already played.
>>
>>320218353

You should try out ebay for sure. I got it today and it's great. It's a little strange at first and takes some time to get used to the controls, but it's great. Especially if you like the Online portion of the game, since Rockstar stopped giving updates on PS3 and 360. However, the character transfer is weird. I transferred mine over and her face was different. She's my waifu, so I was insulted. Tweaking fixed it, but barely. I'm sure you don't have the autistic love for your character, but think about it, how often do you see good looking females in GTA Online? Never. I had a rarity.

Also, have you tried out Tomb Raider? I seen that for pretty cheap on Gamestop's website.
>>
mgsv. the key to enjoying this game is to play short sessions between other games. it gets boring.
>>
>>320218853
I don't know the new tomb raider has never caught my attention. It always just seemed like a worse uncharted clone. Is it good?
>>
>>320217240
Download Resident Evil Revelations 2 from PSN mate. The first episode is free.
>>
Metal Gear Solid V.

Like another anon said, it's fun in short bursts.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.