[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you like playing multiplayer games with your friends? Are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: 87454583.jpg (49 KB, 607x406) Image search: [Google]
87454583.jpg
49 KB, 607x406
Do you like playing multiplayer games with your friends? Are they pleasant to play with or constantly frustrated?
>>
>>320217003
Can't play any competitive game, because if they lose, it's the games fault. Fuck that "I shouldn't have to play certain ways in order to win" bullshit.
>>
>>320217003
i did, but it got boring for me, i always won by miles.

Yet it seemed they were having fun i guess, they kept asking me to play with them, when i then said 'I'm gonna win anyways' they were like ironically "yeah... sure" and then i won again..
>>
who wants to give me a pizza
>>
>all my friends irl are consolefags
>i'll never have that group of friends to play games and make videos with
>>
>>320217279
with my circle of friends it's a little worse. They don't blame the game, they blame everyone else. There is this one guy who usually gets frustrated when he's losing and doesn't realize that he's blaming other people for shit that he himself does constantly. I'm not the type of guy who likes to get shittalked so I usually point out that he's being hypocritical and angry at people for no fucking reason. And the next day when everyone is ready to play the game he starts to call some of his own friends and plays with them instead which often splits our group. I know he's shittalking me behind my back, probably calling me a bad player and making it look like I'm starting arguments with him. Those type of shitheads are the worst, they blame other people for their own mistakes, nothing is their fault and when anyone talks back to them they ignore the argument, play with other people and shittalk anyone who doesn't agree with them behind their backs. He starts the argument, gets a reply and then acts as if he's tired of the argument and mutes them as if they were annoying him. Superiority complex is the worst thing ever.
>>
>>320217318
Just turn down your autism mate.
>>
File: 1437648231292.jpg (19 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1437648231292.jpg
19 KB, 320x320
>>320217003
>Do you like playing multiplayer games with your friends?
Most of my 'friends' are tasteless weebs who play the same shit over and over again (TF2, 100% OJ,etc), so nah
>Are they pleasant to play with or constantly frustrated?
Okay to talk to, insufferable to play with
>>
>>320217318
That's not irony it's perhaps sarcasm.
>>
>>320217874
>and make videos with
Nobody's gonna wanna be your friend if you're just using them to get some views on your channel
>>
>friends
>>
>>320217003
>having friends
>not solo queuing every fucking game and votekicking shitters off your team

am i on reddit or this 4chan?
>>
>>320218086
>"lol why didn't you come to B? It was free?"
>well I was on the other side of the map, I didn't know that B would be free
>"yeah but B is free now"
>yes, that's why I'm coming NOW
>"you always waste fucking time, we could have planted on B 30 seconds ago"
>I didn't fucking know that we could plant on B because no one knew B would be free a minute ago
>"yeah but you have to pay attention"
>THAT'S WHY I'M COMING NOW
>"but you should have been here 30 seconds ago"
>Listen up you little shit, 2 rounds ago you were the one who had the bomb who was fucking around at spawn with your AWP. B was free and you could have planted it immediately if you came with us. But you didn't. So we told you that B is free and eventually you came. Which is the same fucking situation that we have right now.
>"..."
>what? nothing to say?
>"dude I think he muted his mic"
>why?
>"he wrote me on steam that you are annoying him and he's going to play with other people instead and you should chill"

I know that situation too well. There are some people who always try to start shit with you for the most mundane reasons and when you are not a yes-man and tell them that you totally agree with their assessment of the situation you are apparently "annoying" them.
>>
>>320218086
sounds like a toxic friend, anon. best you leave him, folks like that don't stop bein dickheads for a long time, if at all.
>>
File: 1406103556291.jpg (267 KB, 1073x1428) Image search: [Google]
1406103556291.jpg
267 KB, 1073x1428
>>320218675
those people are the worst. They become irrationally angry at you and when you talk back to them they make it look like you've went off at them for no reason.

Reminds me of that kid in school who said "I'm not touching you" while hovering his hands inches away from your face. And when you said "stop waving your hand in front of you" they went "WOW I'M NOT EVEN TOUCHING YOU"
>>
>>320217003
I've played games with real life friends a long time ago.
CS 1.6 (medium rage levels)
>mostly higher on scoreboard than others
>no one pays attention to map, makes me mad
>I don't rush, don't make noise and sometimes camp behind boxes to let enemies through and shoot them in the back
>they don't like it, make a "team" without me, fuck around doing nothing with team
Then online friends happened.
DayZ mod (no rage)
>fun survival, car rides, quests for getting helicopter
>spawns on map are too far from each other, farming equipment is hard, everyone just leaves everything in the forest and never touches it
>a lot of people can't decide when to play with each other so game gets abandoned
Dota 2 (rage levels are high for a lot of people)
>finding someone who is not a raging russian is hard
>people know exactly who does what wrong
>good enough people have flaws like picking one hero for every situation or same playstile for each hero
>trying not to be an asshole, while asking for the right choices
>>
>>320218896
I had one of those hypercompetitive friends who always thought other people were the reason he lost. So he assembled a team of people that he thought were super skilled at the game. It didn't take long until their team disbanded because you can't run a team with 5 shitheads that all think they are the best and never make mistakes and that everyone is supposed to understand how they think but are not expected to understand how other people think.

Not sure if the game has anything to do with that but in my experience Counter Strike breads shitheads like that. People always make fun of Call of Duty for being full of those rage kids but in my experience CS is just the same garbage in terms of how people within the community behave. Always mad when losing, never their fault, shit talk but can't handle it when shittalked back...it's fucking pathetic.
>>
File: 1425808315216.jpg (10 KB, 232x194) Image search: [Google]
1425808315216.jpg
10 KB, 232x194
Consider the following: Stop playing terrible,repetitive games and you won't attract these self-centered autists
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.