[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You PC gamers do at least emulate the classics, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
You PC gamers do at least emulate the classics, right?
>>
I think most played it when it came out.
>>
I'm emulating Twilight Princess right now.
Why is dolphin such a piece of shit?
>>
>>320193241
Nigga I played that shit when it came out and emulated it on p64 1.6 for fucking years.
>>
Played master quest on gamecube and thought it was pretty average. Not even in my top 5 n64 games.
>>
>>320193627
arin pls go
>>
>>320193376
Considering the game is older than most of /v/, no.
>>
Friendly reminder there are kids who played this on some shitty outdated N64 emulator (all of them) and couldn't beat the first dungeon because it was too hard for them. These are the people who say it and other games haven't aged well.
>>
>>320193241
You console gamers do at least buy the remake HD verison of the classics, right?
>>
OI
I've never played a Zelda game.
Is Wind Waker a good place to start?
>>
>>320193241

I could never get into a Zelda game

When I was a kid it was boring then I tried to emulate and I just couldn't bring myself to keep playing
>>
>>320195652
if you enjoy 2d games, start with Zelda 1 on NES, skip Zelda 2 for later, it's sort of the odd ball of the series.

If you like 3d, start with Oot and Majoras Mask and work your way upward, you should really use a usb gamepad as the controllers is really clunky with a keyboard.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.