[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fight Sticks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: shopping.jpg (3 KB, 190x150) Image search: [Google]
shopping.jpg
3 KB, 190x150
I'm currently shopping for an arcade/fight stick. What is a good brand? I have an Xbox 360, ps4, and PC. I would like to get a good universal one. If not at least PC and ps4
>>
Hori fightsticks are good and underrated
>>
Hori or Madcatz.
Avoid Razer.
>>
>>320178552
Madcatz is fucking shit now.
The price is just insane.

Go for a Hori Real Arcade Pro 4Kai or V Hayabusa/Silent
>>
Avoid Razer. One has died live on camera at the last 2 tournaments I watched.
>>
>>320178552
If it uses sanwa and is cheap

never pay over 100 for a fightstick

Madcatz found out you can charge anything and retards will flock to it

find a good stick and see if it is moddable like it should be other wise just wait
>>
>>320178552
Bought an eTokki Omni Sanwa since I play on the PC and like namco noir layout, only downside is it's not known if SF V will have drivers compatible for ps3 sticks like the Omni. You could always just use a brooks converter for ps3->ps4 if you wanted to play locals since it shouldn't have the 8 minute reauthenticating issue any more.

If you want to be really safe just snag yourself any pc/ps4 compatible stick to save yourself any headache. People really like the Hori sticks in that case with the viewlix layout.
>>
>>320180912
No, 150 is the usual price for a excellent Fightstick and anything above that is a scam
>>
Madcatz stuff is crazy expensive, fuck markman

I'd recommend Hori sticks but Kuro buttons aren't really great. Still worth the price tho
>>
>>320178552
your best bet is to wait for Qanbas new sticks, their current ones support 360/PS3/PC, I guess it sort of supports ps4 since skullgirls and sf5 will have ps3 stick support but better safe than sorry.
>>
>>320181248
50-90 dollar build
20-30 parts

anyone can build a fightstick and some even better than the ones from madcatz and definitely razer
>>
>>320178552
Just get a madcatz TE2. Expensive but the quality is good and it'll work on PS4 and PC.
>>
been using my Q4 for about two years now and i love it.
>>
>>320181671
I checked their site and apparently they are already selling ps4 one, but no 360 support only PS3/4/PC
>>
>>320178552
This stick is going down in price every few minutes on Amazon, it's currently at $130 with a 13% discount
>>
File: 412ypY7GgpL._SX425_[1].jpg (16 KB, 425x308) Image search: [Google]
412ypY7GgpL._SX425_[1].jpg
16 KB, 425x308
I got a fightpad :3
>>
So about that input lag table from srk

Is it Bulls hit or not?
>>
>>320181671
>sf5 will have ps3 stick support
With Madcatz behind and their price range for their new Fightstick, don't count about that. Ono has never talked about the driver again.
>>
>>320181010
As an aside, the eTokki Omni has compatibility with ps3/360/pc but you can make it work on the ps4 with a brooks converter. Problem is the sticks are expensive. I like them because the case is pretty heavy and have pretty good traction on desks because of the rubber pads on the bottom.

But like it was said before if you only care about PC/PS4 get one for those specifically and you can get a good one for 100-150 dollars. If you really want to get your specific needs in then just try your hand at building a stick or find a reputable modder on the SRK forums.
>>
>>320178552
hrap4
http://www.teyah.net/sticklag/results.html
>>
>>320182191
which is why I said better safe than sorry after it?
>>
>>320181671
Rumor has it that it won't have ps3 stick drivers for a while because it will cut into profits for ps4 compatible sticks. And like another poster said Ono hasn't said anything about the driver being used for SF V so it's looking pretty bleak.
>>
Stick with Hori. Get an HRAP4. I don't know about Xbone, but it works fine with PS4 and PC.
>>
I'm looking at the hrap4 but I'm a little worried about the hayabusa stick, I hear they're good but it's not really a standard part. Has anyone used one? What's the deadzone like? I mostly play shmups so I was planning on swapping a seimitsu in for the short engage but it'd be nice if I didn't have to spend the extra money.
>>
>>320182824
Feels just fine to me. I can't tell the difference from it and my HRAP3. I don't play any shoot em ups with the stick though, only fighters.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.