[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how could you fuck this up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_20151214-112849~01.png (842 KB, 909x874) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151214-112849~01.png
842 KB, 909x874
I don't think any other game has been so disappointing in 2015. All they had to do was copy/pasta battlefront 2 with minor changes. Fuck you EA
>>
How can you be disappointed going into a game knowing its a new installment in a beloved series made by EA?

Do you not keep up with that shit?
>>
File: tfwbfdead.png (194 KB, 1349x383) Image search: [Google]
tfwbfdead.png
194 KB, 1349x383
>REMINDER
>>
>>320131498

Christ there's more people playing Euro Truck Sim.
>>
>>320131258
I didn't think it was hard to remake battlefront
>retain class system with added minimal customization
>remake best maps
>good servers
THATS IT
But no they probably chopped the game to lil pieces with the season pass bullshit. I fucking hate this trend
>>
>>320131138
I was disappointed that there was NO campaign mode, just shitty tutorials and crappy mission modes
>>
I bet it will be pretty good when they finish the rest of the game over the course of the season pass.

Might buy complete edition next year for 20 bucks.
>>
>>320132326
Campaign in BF2 wasn't very impressive but it was still very fun, they could've expanded on planet control or w.e the name was.
Also
>no space battles
>>
>>320132468
You won't get it that cheap even with a mexico proxy or through sites like g2a.
>>
>>320132468
Yeah maybe once they add clone war maps. But they confirmed there's only gonna be about 16 new maps. However idk if this means 16 maps or 16 planets. As of right now, not worth 60
>>
>>320131498
>twice as many players in BF4 than Bfront

Sounds about right. It's the better game after all.
>>
>>320132014
Its EA.

inb4
>but titanfall was gud!
No, it wasn't.
>>
File: kek.jpg (52 KB, 362x349) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
52 KB, 362x349
you know it's bad when you're getting beaten by fucking ESO
>>
>>320132619
>16 maps costs an extra 60 dollars
>Battlefront 2 has that many maps at least
>More than three times that number if you download modded map packs for the PC versions

Jesus christ. EA are the worst in this industry.
>>
>>320132619
jesus... I said to myself naw its no problem that EA has it you literally just have to make a polished battlefront 2 for me to love it.. I was so wrong.
>>
>>320132892
No one ever says titanfall was good
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.