[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You literally (literally) could be making some of the best Hotline
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: hotmeme memami 2.jpg (523 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
hotmeme memami 2.jpg
523 KB, 1680x1050
You literally (literally) could be making some of the best Hotline Miami 2 maps of all time

Why aren't you?
>>
Cause it isn't a level editor for Hotline Miami 1
>>
>>320126960
because hotline miami 2 is shit
>>
>>320127054
Literally the only problem with HL2 is the level design, and this is to fix that.
>>
>>320126960
Wow, I can make simplistic room layout AND place braindead AI within?

And I can replace character portraits with other character portraits? Text too?
>>
Because the editor is just as buggy and horrible as the game itself
>>
>>320127147
>Literally the only problem with HL2 is the level design

It's literally not the only problem.

And the only game that deserves "HL2" is Half Life 2 you faggot.
>>
>>320127156
The Dennacu'cks forgot the fucking Journalist portraits so people have had to use other characters faces for him
>>
WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET PEOPLE TO CARE AGAIN ABOUT HM2
>>
I'll wait for the final version

Loved HM2 tb.h, great game
>>
>>320126960
Fuck off already faggot
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.