[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beeing the bad guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: CWJDUyBVEAAuo1z.jpg large.jpg (73 KB, 679x400) Image search: [Google]
CWJDUyBVEAAuo1z.jpg large.jpg
73 KB, 679x400
"...and together we shall rule the universe"
Any game that let's me accept such an offer?
>>
fallout 1
>>
Dark Messiah
>>
I'm sure I emulated something recently that gave that kind of option but all I can think about is Breath of Fire 4.
>>
>>320122364
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
>>
Jeff Academy
>>
>>320122570
I have not played this one in years but isn't it a linear game?
>>
>>320122364
I was so looking forward to this in Knights of the old Republic. I arrived at Korriban, have been playing dark side until then. I was planning to kill all my companions and join the dark side to become a sith.
Don't get the choice to do so. :(
>>
>>320122364
The first dragon quest
it works out about as well as you'd think
>>
>>320122364
Fallout 4
>>
>>320123638
I have only played it for a couple of hours.
As I saw it the factions all had some gray areas to them. Was there even a definitve "bad guy"? If so: Can you REALLY join him / become his protegee?
>>
>>320123381
Yes, but there's one ending that's practically what's being said in the OP. There's two bad guy endings that you can choose from.
>>
Arcanum lets you side with the bad guy and literally kill everyone.
>>
Alpha protocol does this. You can even betray him after you join him.
>>
>>320122364
Fallout new vegas
>>
Deus Ex was going to have that option but it was cut
>>
>>320123512
what are you talking about? you can.
>>
>>320122364
Most Star Wars games released after Dark Forces 2.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.