[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why aren't you using the level editor for Hotline Miami
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: hotmeme memami.jpg (459 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
hotmeme memami.jpg
459 KB, 1680x1050
So why aren't you using the level editor for Hotline Miami 2 to make awesome levels?
>>
Cause HM2 IS FUCKING BAD NIGGER

FUCK OFF
>>
>>320115442
Because they delivered too late and broke promises. As well as the fact that it's a buggy mess with the editor.

Also, the ending was essentially a disappointment and basically a way of saying "Fuck you." to the fans. All they had to do was everything besides a nuke wiping out America.
>>
>>320116081
omg it's just 2 deep 4 u famalam
>>
The beta is out? Whoa.
>>
>want to create new level
>HotlineMiami2.exe has stopped working

BRAVO DENNATON
>>
Isn't it a beta?
>>
>>320116743
JUST
>>
>>320115442
>beta
>>
>>320116081
I didn't think the ending was disappointment, since they said HM2 is going to be last in the series. I knew it was going to be something fatal.

>>320115442
Because I'm lazy fuck and want to wait that someone else makes interesting levels. Also, beta and no steam workshop support.
>>
how good is the editor? about to pirate
>>
HM2 was shit, it's a beta, it's bugged to hell, and it's too fucking late. Your shilling cannot revive the fanbase.
>>
HM2 > HM1

Anyone who thinks otherwise is underage.
>>
>>320119758
It improves HM2 by with startup crashes that prevent you playing the game, so there's that
>>
>>320119758
buggy as fuck. The editor itself seems interesting and full of potential, but it's just not stable enough. I really don't know why they released it.
>>
>>320116068
Gameplay wise it's better than the first one.
>>
>>320120697
In what way? All of the characters in HM2 are trash with no gimmicks (and the ones they do have tend to be terrible like Beard) and they have no cohesion.
>>
>>320121302
kill yourself
>>
>>320121443
Top response from an HM2 retard.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.