[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who do you pick, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault (5).jpg (175 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (5).jpg
175 KB, 1920x1080
Who do you pick, /v/?
>>
>>320110576
I pick nearest-neighbor instead of your shitty filter
>>
>>320110576
People who don't pick leo are basically fags.
>>
>>320110576
Which game is this?
The one I remember best (one with van overmap) had switching at any point to adapt.
>>
>>320110576
>those filters
I think I'm going to be sick. Also Don all day every day and that goes for every Turtles game.
>>
Leonardo coz im the leader
>>
Michelangleo 2nd choice coz he mad cool
>>
Only choices are either Don or Leo since they have the best range. Pick Mikey or Raph only if you're an idiot who wishes to GAME OVER!.
>>
Leonardo was always the best to me because he has 2 swords.

TWO.
>>
>>320111164
You gotta problem with my boy Mikey?
>>
Leo or Donnie. Obviously.
>>
>>320110576
Red turtle sais the coolest weapon any of the turtle bros have..
>>
>>320111164
Mikey's a made turtle you better watch what comes outta that bumhole you call a mouth before you get wacked for disrespeckin Mikey
>>
>Not picking Raph

What are you, gay?
>>
>Filters
>>
>>320110576

Raphael, fast and close range
>>
Leonardo, of course.
>>
>like Raph's weapons the best
>hate his attitude

>don't really care about swords
>always go with Leo because he was a bit boring but the most bro turtle overall
>>
>Leo players
Boring but decent, knows what the fuck he's doing in this damn game
>Ralph players
Edgy faggots who want to be different
>Leo players
Tryhards but the best players in the room
>Mikey players
The chillest motherfuckers in the room, they know its a goddamn video game about fucking teenage mutant ninja turtles
>>
>>320111718

YOU SAID LEO TWIIIIIIICE
>>
>>320110576
Leonardo or Raphael because I liked the colors as a kid. Same reason I pretended to be the red Power Ranger.
>>
>>320110576

If you ain't min-maxing with Raph or Donnie, you ain't speed runnin'
>>
Donatello, I figured the long stick would allow me to hit enemies farther away.
>>
Someone remade Turtles in Time with the Streets of Rage Remake engine. It's awesome and literally the same game except you can customize everything. Even play as Streets of Rage characters.
>>
which is the best turtle vidya?
which has the best bro-op?
>>
>>320112027

Turtles in Time is the best.

The 1989 arcade game holds up very well considering it's age. The Gamecube one has an awesome soundtrack but annoying and repetitive voice work.

If you're playing 2 player than Leo and Mike are the best team.

Solo, Don or Raph are best for speed running based on your strategy. They shouldn't be together because Donnie hits the other turtles too easy.
>>
>>320112016
Do you have a link for this?
It sounds interesting and google isn't helping.
>>
>>320112027
The Manhattan Project is really overlooked. I actually like it slightly better than Turtles in Time but it's a little too long for a beat-em-up.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.