[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LIGHTNING RETURNS: FINAL FANTASY XIII
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
So I'm still in Luxirion and just found the 4th to get into graveyard and I'm already on day 2. It seems impossible to complete this game in 13 in game days. Am I missing something?
>>
>tfw you are the casual scum killing video games

I keep getting rekt by the bosses. Always take me around 5 tries to kill them. All these people saying how the DLC are overpower and I shouldn't use them. If I don't use them, I'm not sure how I would manage to beat the bosses.
>>
As they say, destiny is destiny.
>>
>>320085717
I used the DLC to kill that three star side-quest monster you get from a female character in an alley. It had a 1-hit KO attack, so it defensively it was useless, but it did help take it down.

Also, I just realized there's no traditional leveling system. I knew something was weird after battles. You only get stat boosts after completed quests. I'm not sure how I feel about that.
>>
>>320086149
I fight that boss and I don't recall he has a attack that does 1hit ko. You probably use a schema that has 0 defense when guard?
>>
>>320085426
You're doing something wrong because I had about 4 days left over after completing everything I wanted to... Which was damn near every side quest
>>
>>320085426
No, you're basically on track. When you get stronger, it's pretty easy to kill any of the bigger monsters you see to get 2 EP for chronostasis spam.

>>320085717
You can do what I do and just buy as many phoenix downs as you can hold. I've also been doing a bunch of the main quests in different zones before facing the bosses in order, so I'm in a good spot to face them (in terms of having bought good outfits, upgrading abilities, getting stats)
>>
You get days added when you complete certain tasks and upgrade the stupid tree of life shit in the Ark, the whole concept of being on a timer in a JRPG is absurd though. I stopped playing about halfway through because I stopped having fun knowing I couldn't just idle around or fuck around whenever I wanted.
>>
File: 1448295530789.jpg (12 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1448295530789.jpg
12 KB, 400x400
>mfw Yuna garb
No I'm not wasting my life whittling down enemy health with shit like attack and sparkstrike
>>
>you will never fuck lightnings armpits
>you will never fuck her sisters armpits
>you will never fuck fangs armpits
>you will never fuck vanilles armpits
>>
>>320086337
I don't think so? I could guard his 1 hit kill and be just fine, but if I was caught in it I was fucked. I used the default scheme, Divine Wear/Cosmocrator and Ultimate Savior/Celestial Body.

>>320086579
So is there a way to slow down time ala Majora's Mask? I still feel like I'm in the opening but time is flying by in this game. Again, I just found the last of the 4 numbers needed to sneak into the graveyard and triggered the cutscene with the XIII-2 protagonist.
>>
>>320086778
It's Majora's Mask developed by Platinum Games.
>>
>>320086879
You can stop time using EP.
>>
>>320086978
>can't unleash a sick combo against the concept of time making it rewind with it's tail between it's legs
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.