[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
did you buy it yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: CJevngmWoAAzEuR.png (338 KB, 461x486) Image search: [Google]
CJevngmWoAAzEuR.png
338 KB, 461x486
did you buy it yet?
>>
>>320083889
No, whats it about?
>>
is it good?
>>
>>320084641
Why not? Do you hate snoopy?
>>320084651
best snoopy game to date
>>
Does anyone still give a shit about Charlie Brown? I never understood why anyone cared for this series. It's fucking boring.
>>
Can someone other than the stupid OP provide feedback on this game?
Im actually curious
>>
Boring platformer No.99999 no thanks
>>
File: snoopy.jpg (177 KB, 634x759) Image search: [Google]
snoopy.jpg
177 KB, 634x759
>>320085196
>>320084894
JUST BUY IT
>>
I've been trying to convince my best friend to buy it but he decides not to every time

i think he's onto me
>>
>>320084894
fuck you i love the peanuts
>>320084742
i've never played any of them somehow, and i don't anything about this one
>>
>>320085759
>fuck you i love the peanuts
Why?
>>
>>320085825
Not him but comfy for me. I know that's not really a good argument but it just works for me. Doesn't help that I grew up watching it
>>
>>320085825
great music
memorable lines and characters
captures childhood very well
very cute
generally comfy
>>
>>320084894
It's supposed to be relatively slow-paced.
>>
I find Peanuts' widespread appeal confusing, but I'm from the generation that had The Far Side and Calvin & Hobbes competing for page space, so I understand why I'm biased.

I think Peanuts rode a wave of tropes before people called them such, and established a bunch themselves. The only strips I generally liked were the Lucy psychiatry booth ones since they were so critical in a usually clever way, and they became even more relevant during the Self-Help boom of the late 80's and early 90's.

Peanuts isn't bad. If you want to see BAD series, you've got Kathy, Prince Valiant, Spiderman, all the high art pulp serials, Doonebury, etc. there's some real garbage that gets away with being published for decades.

My secret shame is liking Zits too much. Scratches my middle America slide of life, high school itch. The big noses and freckles on all the flawed girls is endearing
>>
>>320089479
The worst comic bar none is Beardo. Every single week it's the same thing where he's either complaining about drawing comics, complaining that he's balancing all the work because he's self-employed, or it's like a month solid of "I'm at Comic-Con, here's what happened!". How that guy keeps getting work I have no idea.

Pickles, The Flying McCoys(and their other comic with the drunk and that yellow dog), Baby Blues, Zits, and that one where the baby does silly things while his older brother basically eggs him on are fun too. Pickles is great though, I love watching the grandfather act silly with his grandson.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.