[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi /v/ i have a 3ds and severe bipolar depression + clinical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Nintendo-3DS-AquaOpen.jpg (2 MB, 2300x2080) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo-3DS-AquaOpen.jpg
2 MB, 2300x2080
hi /v/ i have a 3ds and severe bipolar depression + clinical depression. basically i am sad as fuck 24/7.

what game should i play that is comfy and nice and happy and has a lot of autismal replayability, so that i can escape this shitty world without killing myself? needs to be easily playable in bed.

i know this sounds pathetic but i might as well be honest, it's fucking 4chan
>>
>>320065889
Monster Hunter
>>
>>320065943

I tried MonHun and did not like it. But you are right, it does fit the bill.
>>
>>320065889
Animal Crossing, definitely
>>
>>320065889
Animal Crossing New Leaf, no doubt about it.
>>
you say that like you're the only person here who's severely depressed.

Actual response: zelda link between worlds. COMFY AS FUCK.
>>
>>320065889
Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Yo-kai Watch, running around is definitely my favorite part of Yo-Kai Watch; maximum comfy.

Read "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle anon, it really helped me.
>>
>>320066947

Sorry. That wasn't my intent at all. Does Link Between Worlds have a lot of replayability?

>>320066702
>>320066826

I will get to trying both of these.
>>
Pokemon super mystery dungeon is very comfi, has like 60 hours of gameplay too.
>>
Super Smash Bros. 3ds,Smash run is a blast
>>
>>320067074
It's just one game, >>320066702 just didn't bother to write out the full name.
>>
>>320067074
You don't have to be sorry man, I'm only being a cunt because I am sad myself.

I don't know as to re-playability, I can't play games once I finish them, and quite often get sick of them before I finish. I would imagine no, it doesn't have a lot of re-playability.
>>
Smash Bros 3ds
>>
Tomodachi Life is great. You can get into some really fun situations.
>>
>>320065889
Rune factory 4 100's of hours of content and cute waifus and husbandos if thats your thing
Comfy farming a and fishing
so nice to play in bed
>>
File: CQHNInRWgAABt5c.jpg (27 KB, 214x400) Image search: [Google]
CQHNInRWgAABt5c.jpg
27 KB, 214x400
Nigga you can't have bipolar and major depression. Bipolar is a form of depression, and you wouldn't be "sad 24/7" with bipolar; the whole point of bipolar is that you experience uncontrollable episodes of mania in which you're excited beyond control to very frightening levels before crashing hard into deep depression.

Why you always lyiiiin
Why you always lyiiiin
Mmmm ohmagad stahp fucking lyiiiin
>>
>>320068308
Not OP but the mood swing can really vary in length, some people stay depressed for months, others are a few days depressed a few days up.
>>
>>320068308
OP here, you are correct in that im not literally sad 24/7, but you can surely have both those issues.

thanks to all those who posted.
>>
Fire Emblem Awakening is pretty comfy and happy
>>
File: PS_3DS_FantasyLife_FRA.jpg (18 KB, 456x409) Image search: [Google]
PS_3DS_FantasyLife_FRA.jpg
18 KB, 456x409
>>320068630
All good, bro. I have bipolar as well, give Fantasy Life a go.
>>
>>320065889
animal crossing new leaf
>>
Animal crossing is more of a "play daily" game made for short sessions, right? Like you don't load it up and play it for hours in one go. Not sure if this is really want OP wants.
>>
>>320069545
which on here do you think would be best?
>>
>>320069870
Pokemon super mystery dungeon is one of the best for extended play.
>>
>>320065889
super mystery dungeon is great if you like dungeon crawlers and fantasy life is just all around comfy as fuck, it has some dlc that adds a bit to the game and is fairly priced for what it is.
>>
Tomodachi life helped me through my depression (until I realized it was a side effect of one of my meds). It's a bit boring and repetitive at first but the more Miis you add the more silly it gets. Unlike animal crossing it doesn't punish you for not playing which helped on the days I couldn't even leave my bed I felt so hopeless. But you get intrested in their little lives and it's a passive relaxing experiance.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.