[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Survival difficulty >wearing literally nothing but a bath
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Glowing_Deathclaw_Roar.jpg (166 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Glowing_Deathclaw_Roar.jpg
166 KB, 1920x1080
>Survival difficulty
>wearing literally nothing but a bath robe and flip flops
>come across this motherfucker
>oh shit
>pop a psycho
>kill him in like 4 shots
>doesnt even get close to me

What happened? Why the fuck is this game so easy? This is pathetic...
>>
>>320058290
I don't know mate. I'm lvl 32 and I meet deathclaws with a skull from time to time. Takes quite a lot of ammo to kill them (survival) unless i sneak crit them
>>
>>320058290
Survival difficulty is only good when you are low level., when you are still in hobo phase.
>>
>>320058590
I was lvl 37 and the Deathclaw was lvl 41. I was using a Gauss rifle that wasn't even maxed out. I didn't have all the perks for it, either. I'm at a point now where I don't even wear armor just to make the game somewhat difficult from time to time.

Even killing Swan, Mirelurk Queen, etc with skull icons is pretty easy.
>>
>>320058290
>things that never happened: The Post
>>
>>320059393
just because you're shit a the game doesn't mean others are, anon.
>>
>>320058290
quit using explosive weapons pleb. Although I agree with you that it's too easy. I'm level 43 on survival, and haven't used a single perk to increase damage, and everything but deathclaws, glowing ones, and tougher mirelurks drop almost instantly. Also sitting on close to 260 stimpacks, a shitload of chems, and so much ammo the counter just reads 999 on most of my weapons. Fuck you Todd.
>>
File: 2015-11-23_00001.jpg (337 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-23_00001.jpg
337 KB, 1920x1080
>get a shotgun that has a high chance to cripple legs
>blast the shit out of everything until both legs are broken
>most non-robot enemies will just sit on their ass if their legs are broken, regardless of their arms or the weapons they have

Pic related. His arms were fine but didn't want to do anything but try to stand up and then fall. I did the same to a Behemoth. I had to stop using that shotgun for a while because it was just way too easy.
>>
File: 2015-11-19_00003.jpg (848 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-19_00003.jpg
848 KB, 1920x1080
>>320060345
>>
>>320060132
Not using explosives, was using the Gauss rifle. And ditto on the stimpaks. Though ammo for my plasma and gauss rifles sometimes get pretty low, but being able to sell other ammo, money, chems and having high charisma makes it easy to buy more. I have like hundreds of chems worth like 30 caps each that I don't even use.
>>
>>320058290
>>320058590
The game is to easy when you sneak.
My first Guy I wanted to be sneaky so I put in a suit sunglasses and hat.
Played on normal till level 5 and went to hard.
Now I'm level 35 survival with all the sneak buffs I can get and Lorenzos suit and bowler cap and sunglasses.
My main weapon is a berserkers 50 cal sniper (lower armor more damage 280 ish) full moded and it 1 shots any thing on a sneak attack.
The game is not hard when you sneak even if they find me I can just drop mines down and get rid of some if them.
>>
>>320060461
DUCK
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.