[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to buy a 3DS I know nothing about the console
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Nintendo_3DS.png (993 KB, 1228x1082) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo_3DS.png
993 KB, 1228x1082
I'm going to buy a 3DS

I know nothing about the console or what games are on it. What should I get?
>>
File: Caution-Bairs-on-Trail.png (221 KB, 1800x1350) Image search: [Google]
Caution-Bairs-on-Trail.png
221 KB, 1800x1350
>>320056687
smash bros
>>
Rune Factory 4
Star Fox 64 3D
Shinobi
Kid Icarus Uprising if you aren't a filthy lefty like myself ;_;
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
>>
>>320056687
A link between worlds. It is the best game on the system.
>>
>>320056687

Kid Icarus Uprising
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 4
Rune Factory 4

That'd be a good start. I have some other favorites, but they're more to taste.
>>
smash
bravely default
monster hunter 4u
etrian odyssey 4/unknown/unknown 2
pokemon x/y or oras

why are you buying a console without knowing what games to get in the first place
>>
>>320057485
i want monster hunter 4 basically
>>
>>320056687
>I know nothing about the console or what games are on it.

Then why in the fuck are you going to buy it.

How retarded are you. How do you get through life each day without choking on your own tongue.
>>
>>320056687

One Piece Unlimited World Red
Chrono Trigger DS
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Pokémon (Any of them, I suggest Alpha Sapphire)
Kid Icarus

If you need more to convince you just let me know
>>
>>320056687
Animal Crossing NL
Super Mario 3D Land
Smash Bros
Zelda Majora's Mask 3D
FE Awakening
>>
All the Megaten games.
>>
>>320056687
Castlevania mirror of fate
>>
>>320057614
OK so you lied in the OP, fair enough.
>>
>>320057614
why would you buy a console with only one game in mind
>>
>>320056687
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
>>
>>320057789
because I have this thing called a job and this other thing called lots of money
>>
>>320057910
fair enough
you could've at least mentioned what kind of games you're into though
>>
>>320056687
>knows nothing about a console or about it's games, yet wants to buy the console
>Asks other people what games to buy instead of looking up games to see what there is that he likes.
>he probably bought the Ouya too
Not that it's a bad handheld, but if you get disappointed about the console or about it's games, that's your fault.
>>
>>320056687
>I know nothing about the console or what games are on it
So see you tomorrow for a buyers remorse thread because you are a dumb mother fucker?
>>
Zelda: Link Between Worlds, and Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask if you've never played them
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Mario Kart 7
Pokemon X/Y or OR/AS
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
>>
Persona4
>>
Buy a 3ds that has 9.2 or less so you can get all the games you would want for free
>>
Get a low firmware 3ds and install CFW to get free games and you can play online and the newest games
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.