[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finally finished this game. I must say, it was described as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: tJ1mwMDTKBQm.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg (70 KB, 616x353) Image search: [Google]
tJ1mwMDTKBQm.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg
70 KB, 616x353
Finally finished this game.

I must say, it was described as "life-changing" here on /v/, and although I liked it and was engrossed in the game, I didn't find it life-changing at all. In fact, I was even a bit disappointed in it. It's just a retread of FC with an expanded cast and obnoxious villains. Very few new areas or dungeons. And the story ended up being more cliché than FC.

But yeah, I really liked it. Feels great running around Liberl and getting to know each NPC. In fact, since I accidentally skipped most Grancel near the end, I'm going to load an older save just to explore the city in that one point in time.
>>
File: sctime.jpg (49 KB, 482x134) Image search: [Google]
sctime.jpg
49 KB, 482x134
Also, fuck Hard mode. This was totally unnecessary.
>>
>>320056541
welcome to getting shilled. Neptunia was better than TiTs
>>
The longer a game is out in Japan before getting localized the more /v/ hypes it up. You have to realize that people who put the effort into learning Japanese just to play games don't exactly have well-rounded tastes.
>>
>>320056541
>SC is just FC but more Cliche
Post discarded. The worst part about SC is the combat since it hardly changed.
>>
>>320057139
I don't know I tend to trust moonreaders sometimes.
>>
>>320057282
How is it not? Same cities, same structure up for most chapters, more Ouroboros plot of the week.

FC had us deal with political corruption and a coup, SC just had us dealing with Enforcers doing dumb shit like it's all some part of a grand plan. There were quite a few hype moments and Estelle and Joshua are still cute, so I still liked it.
>>
>>320056541
Rather play Cold Steel
>>
in a wRPG the Enforcers would've just been character backstories instead of being coincidentally all members of Ouroboros and destined RIVALS.

Japan loves their rivals.
>Anelace reveals she's the Grandmaster and has a duel with Estelle while Eye of the Tiger plays at MAXIMUM VOLUME
>>
File: 2015-09-22-141248.jpg (105 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
2015-09-22-141248.jpg
105 KB, 960x544
>>320057717
>like it's all part of some grand plan
Gospel is just phase 1 of 7.
>>
>>320057883
>Anelace reveals she's the Grandmaster
With all the twists these games pull on characters, I wouldn't be surprised. Actually, I would, because those twists are usually way more obvious than that.

>inb4 it's Cassius
>>
>>320058107
>inb4 it's Cassius
>There were two grandmasters and Cassius was the first one before he left.
>>
File: smuggestEstelle.png (82 KB, 217x250) Image search: [Google]
smuggestEstelle.png
82 KB, 217x250
>>320057883
>>320058107
>>320058285
That's not
Dorothy, guided by the hand of Aidios herself.
>>
>>320058085
Did anyone bash that smug asshole's face yet in the series?
>>
>>320059130
Yeah, Crossbell cast until he moves on to bigger keikaku
>>
Spoil the plot of TC for me, guys.
>>
SC was totally missing a festival epilogue like FC. That last bit is what made the twist and cliffhanger so impactful.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.