[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Not gonna be able to control Gladio anymore >Not gonna
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: power bomb.gif (1016 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
power bomb.gif
1016 KB, 500x281
>Not gonna be able to control Gladio anymore
>Not gonna be able to butt pummel bitchass nifelheim goons to the ground for taking your crystal

Whats the point /v/? just kill yourself now, better sooner than later.
>>
File: Stella-Versus-XIII.jpg (532 KB, 1012x576) Image search: [Google]
Stella-Versus-XIII.jpg
532 KB, 1012x576
Even you're waifu is dead
>>
>>320040448
I didn't know her at all, who cares. Hime is still in. If you are going to care about a character we know nothing of, atleast choose one with a good design
>>
File: Tabata 2008.png (107 KB, 237x694) Image search: [Google]
Tabata 2008.png
107 KB, 237x694
>>320040586
Do you even trust this guy? he is probably gonna kill Hime off just like he did to everyone on type 0.

Just look at him.
>>
Am I the only one who still thinks that Versus XIII would have been superior to XV?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ7MwTXYLpg
>>
>>320040865
This looks like shit compared to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcUSXub_ypU

But e3 2013 xv was still versus so yes i agree, versus looked better than XV.
>>
>>320041065
This trailer looking the way it did would have NEVER been the way it would have been playable. The gameplay I posted on the other hand would have been fully playable.

The characters are just looking more and more out of place. The dark urban fantasy of the first versions of Versus XIII fit how the characters looked. Now its just a mish-mash.
>>
>>320041278
the gameplay trailer was playable https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60nWEuj2wAI

The only reason we wont be able to do this shit anymore is Tabata wanting to make the game according to his own vision instead of nomuras.

Even character switching would be possible since they are now doing it on FF7R.

The 2011 Versus XIII trailer is ok though, i would have bought it day 1 for ps3
>>
>>320041737
Most of the movements in this are completely scripted though, compared to the 2011 Versus XIII trailer where one of the only scripted things are when they're running away from the car.

Even in this gameplay trailer its a mish-mash. We get a bright city with the same demonic looking monsters instead of a dark urban alleyway where it actually looked fitting.
>>
>>320042207
Most of the animations and abilities in this video are still in the game, they just work differently, the game became less actiony, less "kingdom hearts" more something slower and boring.

So the movements and animations are still in, thats proof enough that you could actualy do all that shit we saw.

The video you posted is a very early build. Back then the game was 25% complete according to the interviews, so i dont think it would play like that even if it was finished.
>>
>not wanting to play the cute edgy teen and enjoy Prompto's boypussy

Barafags PLEASE LEAVE
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.