[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He actually bought an Xbox Do you feel like an idiot yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Clipboard01.jpg (449 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.jpg
449 KB, 1360x768
>He actually bought an Xbox

Do you feel like an idiot yet?
>>
thanks for highlighting the paragraph I wouldn't have read it otherwise
>>
After Titanfall and Tomb Raider, I don't blame him. It's just a money sink and it becomes a loss for them AND the dev
>>
>>320002203
Welcome
>>
>>320002150
>Starting a console war thread
Are you OP?
>>
>>320002150
Phil is just imitating the PS3 strategy. They said the same thing in the 2nd year because they didn't want to spend money on 3rd party exclusives and rather funnel that into 1st party development. 3rd year and on of PS3 was first party bananza. every year was the year of the PS3 after the 3rd year.

Sony had so much buying power with PS4 this gen that they went the 360 way... they rather take the support from all the other brands that give their platform value, because they have loafs baking in the oven. They're just making sure they don't burn everyone with a PR nightmare like MS did and Sony themselves at PS3 launch.
>>
>>320002150
Is Tomb Raider published by Microsoft? I own the Xbox One version and it doesn't say Microsoft Game Studios at startup or on the case as I recall.

And no I don't feel like an idiot, I own the PS4 as well.
>>
>This thing we tried two times didn't work for shit
>We're not doing it again
Good one, Spencer.
>>
>>320002458
Timed exclusive, unless it did so poorly they're canceling ports
>>
What's this whole 'urine socks' thing about?
>>
I thought it was a shop but it's real. Xbox we hardly knew ya.

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/86981/20150924/phil-spencer-ends-third-party-exclusive-games-on-xbox-one.htm
>>
I bought an Xbox One and I enjoy using it. The only non-xbone game I'm really interested in is Bloodborne but I can't say it's worth buying an entire system alone for.
>>
>>320002507
>YES NO EXCLUSIVE GAMES THANK YOU BASED PHIL!
>>
>>320002657
The only reason I use an Xbone is for Halo 5, which is unabashed fantastic gaming. Best shooter this gen.

But besides that I wouldn't touch a Xbone. I actually bought a CronusMax to use the Elite Controller I bought on my PS4.
>>
>>320002619
Right, but the article says Tomb Raider is published by Microsoft but that's not what the game says when you start it up on Xbox One.
>>
>>320002150
>buying a console for 1-2 exclusive games
you are the cancer
>>
Do you have to piss on your socks to generate electricity?
>>
>>320002987
>only reason I use an Xbone is for Halo 5
I thought about buying Halo 5 but after playing it at a friend's place I was not very impressed. Decided to get the Master Chief Collection instead and I'm having a lot of fun with the local and online co-op. Halo 2 Anniversary looks and plays great.
>>
>>320002295
>>Starting a console war thread

MS themselves having no faith in the Xbox brand is not console wars. I mean I just realized that "Sony Won" is not a meme, it's seriously happening. Nintendo make all their system sellers so they will try as hell to avoid skyrocketing HD budgets by making hitech fisher price shit hoping to pull off another Wii and MS is innocently looking at PC gaming which they "forgot" in recent years. Sam Lake admitted that Quantum Break is coming on the PC. What else is there ?
>>
File: CQqMHabU8AAewAI.jpg (19 KB, 301x267) Image search: [Google]
CQqMHabU8AAewAI.jpg
19 KB, 301x267
>>320002150
More info on those socks, please?
>>
>>320003147
First week of Halo 5 needed some adjustment, but it's literally my video game addiction now. I played Halo 2 to death, like, thousands of hours over, and I haven't gotten into a shooter like that since. Until Halo 5. Once you get used to the movement and mechanics (and the aiming is now completely adjustable, from inner deadzones to outer deadzones), it outshines everything... I bought MCC as well, but that was at launch, and even 6 months later it played like ass. Still buggy, still couldn't connect to games. Last I played it was relatively steady but there were so many issues.

Halo 5's biggest problem ultimately is no splitscreen. But besides that, seeing as my old splitscreen buds play on their own xbos now, there really is no issue.

Give it another go. They're about to drop Forge, social playlists, and BTB is back in already. It's so good.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.