[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has there ever been a more dumbed down game than this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
Has there ever been a more dumbed down game than this?
>>
please respond
>>
>>319993596
ok
>>
>>319993283
GTAV
>>
>>319993596
sure thing
>>
I don't think there has. This game had so much potential, it could have been made great. I've never been so disappointed in my life.

I was glad when I found out that DICE was working on this game because I believed that they'd take all the good ideas from the previous battlefront and battlefield games and improve on them. How did they stuff up so bad? They took out tons of ideas that made battlefront and battlefield great, they had somehow managed to strip down a game and make it worse than its predecessor created a decade ago. The graphics are amazing, and the gunplay is alright, sure but that doesn't compensate for the absurd lack of content and features this game has.

Battlefront lacks destructible environments, 64 player battles, space battles, and proper vehicles to enter (the speeder bike is the only exception). On top of that there are only 11 weapons, 13 maps (around that amount) and about 8 vehicles. There isn't even a clone wars era.

TL;DR: Battlefront is a disappointment compared to its older predecessors that lacks plenty of content and features.
>>
>>319995337
;_;
>>
Sticker Star

Not only did they remove all the depth and customization, but they also made it so you're better off avoiding battles instead of fighting them
>>
CoD is still dumber.
>>
>>319995337
When it was announced we all knew it wouldn't live up to Battlefront or even try to.

But at the least I expected them to do a Battlefield reskin but they didn't even fucking accomplish THAT. It's fucking nothing. It's not even at the level of Battlefield in terms of depth and complexity.

Vanilla shit for babies.
>>
File: sm4sh.jpg (83 KB, 768x491) Image search: [Google]
sm4sh.jpg
83 KB, 768x491
>>319993283
>>
>>319996954
But that has always been dumbed down as fuck since its very first entry on the N64
>>
The new Dungeon Keeper game on mobiles.
>>
>>319995337
lets not forget they promised an authentic star wars experience and this game has more lore rape then most games already focusing on the EU
>>
>>319997018

>How to spot a sm4shfag: the post

Don't you have a roster thread to bitch in child?
>>
>>319997185
What? The last SSB I played was on Gamecube. It sucked
>>
File: 1437641347673.jpg (51 KB, 555x344) Image search: [Google]
1437641347673.jpg
51 KB, 555x344
>>319997256
>>
>>319997459
I hated it, but I didn't care much for the N64 game either. They were fun when friends were around, that's it.

The Wii one was utter shit too, I emulated it. I mean talk about a shit game.
>>
File: 1446176271252.gif (734 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
1446176271252.gif
734 KB, 220x220
>>319993283

Call of duty
Dragon Age 2
Halo
The new doom

etc, etc.
>>
>>319997595

I thought you said the last game you played was the gamecube one?
>>
Skyrim was really bad. I know Oblivion was the start but with Skyrim they made the transition from RPG with morrowind games, actionRPG with oblivion, straight to action adventure with skyrim.

Fallout 4 brings more action adventure but it wasn't as heavy as the transition from oblivion to skyrim.
>>
Fable 3

The only positive thing I can say about Battlefront is that it's making Battlefield 4 better via free maps
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.