[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do most people agree that Chei is best girl? It would seem so.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: GOLDEN.jpg (193 KB, 1024x720) Image search: [Google]
GOLDEN.jpg
193 KB, 1024x720
Do most people agree that Chei is best girl? It would seem so.
>>
Yukiko is the loveliest.
>>
I personally like Rise, but respect your opinion
>>
I hate you all, and Hanako is the best.
>>
There's really no wrong choice.

Except for Larry.
>>
>those feet

yup, a best
>>
All P4 girls are shit.
>>
>>319982337
...w-who the fuck takes their fucking SOCKS off at school? Why is there a fucking PSP gathering at what seems like detention?
>>
>>319983185
Filthy sluts.

more
>>
File: Culture.jpg (249 KB, 1224x684) Image search: [Google]
Culture.jpg
249 KB, 1224x684
>>319983185
Might be a Japanese thing.
>>
Nah, most smart people agree that P4 waifus are too shit to argue about
>>
>>319982509
This nigga know
>>
they're all shit
>>
I went for Chie, but that's only because there wasn't an option for Yosuke :c
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 381x386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 381x386
>>319983185
Chie takes her socks off so I can sniff her feet because she is MINE! ALL MINE!
>>
I'm keking them all with each others, 5 outta 5.
>>
Both of Chie's English VAs are insultingly terrible. I'm offended they even let those hags audition, let alone grant them a professional role.

Also, Chie is a moronically written character with no likeable traits other than sophomoric tropes such as "likes food!" and "stands up to bullies!", most of which are undermined the second the Player interacts with her so the Gooks could get their social interaction simulator kick.

Outside of Marie, who I have no knowledge of, Chie is the worst character in the game.
>>
>>319982337
I agree op
>>
>>319986325
Chie is best girl
>>
>>319986336
Shut up jon
>>
>>319986375
Fuck you Scott
>>
>>319986415
Eat a dick
>>
>>319986372
None of the P4 girls are even worth arguing over
>>
>>319986325
You could have a lot of fun doing outdoorsy shit like camping and hiking with Chie. Doing things like that with the other P4 girls would definitely not be as fun.

It honestly sounds like you got your opinion from just playing PQ which shallows out everybody
>>
>>319984062
I want her to rub her feet on my face and tell me that I'm a loser.
>>
>>319984151
Natoto for life. Even if she is a terrible detective.
>>
>>319986325
>no likeable traits other than sophomoric tropes such as "likes food!" and "stands up to bullies!"
She's already beat girl from those two points alone

Yukiko
>is stupid
>I DONT LIKE BEING FORCED TO INHERIT MY FAMILY'S INN but im totally fine with inheriting it anyway

Naoto
>is a detective
>caught between wanting to be manly and being a woman

Rise
>washed up pop star
>needy slut

Ai Ebihara
>a bitch
>and a slut

Art class girls
>daddy issues and self esteem loli

Fuck all of that, I just want a simple tomboy girl with simple needs
>>
>>319986859

That drama slut was absolutely insufferable. Made the mistake of choosing drama on my first play through. Never again.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.