[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that Japan is saving video games in 2016 and you all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: index.png (1 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
index.png
1 KB, 225x225
Reminder that Japan is saving video games in 2016 and you all should accept it
>>
Haven't console sales on the whole been down in japan for the past few years?
>>
>implying fighters will save vidya

Face it OP the only main thing that comes out of Japan now is moe/ecchi games
>>
reminder that you're a gay faggot who should be playing video games instead of starting a flame war
>>
>>319979467
Fuck yeah I'm accepting it.
Definitely buying a PS4 next year.
My Wii U/3ds/vita/mustard machine have had a good run, but PS4 is stomping everything next year
>>
>persona 5
>ffxv
>Yakuza 0
>star ocean 5
>Nier Automata

Very big year for Japan. Very excited.
>>
>>319979798
you just listed a bunch of games that will never make back their production costs
>>
As long as they're stuck in a "pc=hentai machines, mobile=important" mentality they ain't saving shit.
>>
Japs making obscure, irrelevant garbage that no one outside of /v/ and Japan cares about makes them saviors of gaming? Don't think so, their games, like their men and their culture is becoming weak and feminine destined to die out.
>>
>>319979467
>2016
they've been the best since the very first nip game company and always will be. even i will shamefully say this as a gook
>>
>>319981150
>their games, like their men and their culture is becoming weak and feminine destined to die out.
these kinds of posts are b8, right? it is nowhere near bad as /v/ thinks it is
>>
>>319981150
Have a reply champ.
God I can't imagine playing nothing but western games.
Probably why you're so angry.
>>
>>319979467

Japan is saving games in Japan.

America is either not going to get them or get versions of them not worth the money.
>>
>>319979467
If they are saving Video Games, then have them release their mecha games on the PC.

Armored Core, Front Mission (Evolved doesn't exist), HD release of Metal Wolf Chaos...maybe then people will get interested in giant robots yet again. A little tweaking the controls and the games would play swimmingly.
>>
>>319979851
Who cares about that shit? If the games good isbll that matters
>>
>>319979798
And how many of these are actually going to make it to PC? I really don't want to shell out several hundred dollars for dedicated hardware when I've already got a nice computer.
>>
>>319989065
Sucks to suck.
>>
2016's GOTY is coming from Japan.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.