[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/v/ shitposts about no more F-Zero game 24/7 >new F-Zero-esque
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8
File: cover_large.jpg (76 KB, 600x492) Image search: [Google]
cover_large.jpg
76 KB, 600x492
>/v/ shitposts about no more F-Zero game 24/7
>new F-Zero-esque game comes out
>no threads
Really nigga? Is it because theres no captain mememan in it?
>>
>>319977020
>game has 10+ minute loading screens
>BAWWW WHY ISN'T ANYONE TALKING ABOUT THIS MASTERPIECE?
It's garbage. It came out exclusively on the WiiU and the technical limitations are just the first of the most obvious complaints.
>>
>>319977165
Loading screens arent that bad. Whats wrong with it?
>>
>>319977165
>lying on the internet about games never actually played.
>>
>>319977020
>new F-Zero-esque game comes out
It's far more like Wipeout than F-Zero.
>>
Well I for one think it's a good video game
>>
>>319978332
Except for all the F-Zero gameplay elements like Hero mode.
>>
>>319977165
>>game has 10+ minute loading screens
...What? I mean sure, I noticed they were a tad longer than what a usual Wii U games are, but they arent even as bad as Woolly World. Maybe 20-25 seconds at worst.
>>
>>319978741
25 seconds for a racing game is pretty bad. What the hell.
>>
>>319977165
are they longer than Gran TUrismo 6? That game had some really huge assloading times
>>
pretty fun, although i just cant handle that desert level
>>
/v/ is casual as hell and it's a niche title only on the eshop for the least popular console. Shit was doomed to obscurity from the get go.
>>
>>319977020
I never played a F-Zero before (though I've played several of the Wipeout games). How similar are they to this? Because I'm mostly enjoying it so far. My only gripes are the rubber band AI and FUCKING TRACK HAZARDS which should never be in a racing game.
>>
Nobody cares because its yet another Wii u exclusive that is good.
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 810x563) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 810x563
>>319979271
I think another factor is because the majority of gamers like /v/ focuses on AAA Gaming and have mainstreamed taste. Nobody on this board ever talks about super obscure games because they're too busy shitposting about "m-muh censorship" and console wars. Honestly a shame, we get diamond in the roughs like Fast Racing Neo and pic related , while /v/ doesn't even bat an eye.
>>
Ded thread. Ded game.
>>
When the devs were shilling here they refused to accept criticism for real issues the game has, nevermind the shitposters that were trying to derail the threads. They had a hipster "fuck everything the consumer thinks ima faggot my game is perfect" air about every post they made. It was on some phil fish tier shit. So fuck them and their clunky weighty heavy sluggish steel can racing sim. No way I'd waste money on a game when the devs so clearly care so little.
>>
>>319979759
All of it. With more buttrock and more janky physics and really fast speed counter to convice retards they are going fast and it's a good game.
>>
>>319978816
Oh ffs I said 20-25 AT WORST. To be fair I never measured them like an autist, but here's proof that theres nothing wrong with them
https://youtu.be/A_yxsi2oFVA?t=18s - 3 seconds
https://youtu.be/Zrr4itIKvnk?t=6m51s - 7 seconds
https://youtu.be/BO62drJ12qs?t=47m18s - 10 seconds
Yeah, like I said, you do notice that you're actually stuck on a loading screen, but holy shit this isnt Sonic 06 levels of stupid times
Also mute your volume all 3 vids are just from random LPs I found when searching Fast Racing Neo on youtube
>>
>>319979967
>the only place on the English speaking internet that regularly talks about falcom, Gothic, and h-games isn't niche enough for you
>>
>>319977020
Fulcon Capital > Captain Falcon

Come at me bitches.
>>
>>319982767
There is nothing particular about a bunch of barely English speaking third worlders repeating the same thing every single fucking thread about essentially two very outdated and really small games, with no room for opinions other than noisy shit swallowing.
>>
>>319977165
>10 minute loading screens

Nigga I downloaded this on a usb and it takes at most 20 seconds for the tracks to load up, fuck up outta here with that bullshit.
>>
>>319977020
Just got it. Played some levels with a friend.

Love it.

>>319978332
I feel like the only thing Wipeout-like are the car designs.
>>
>>319983003
Given how shitty and nonsensical your response is, I think you're in no position to criticize the English of third worlders. I've seen plenty of germans on this board with better grasp on English than you, tard.

No one's talking about steamworld heist because who the fuck buys indie games on the 3ds. People are waiting for it to come to platforms with support for screens larger than 3 inches.
>>
>>319977020
The game actually reminds me of that N64 Star Wars Pod Racer game, anyone else think so?
>>
>>319983559
Given that in Gothic threads they don't even put on the pretense and turn on their troglodyte noises of whatever denomination as soon as they find another poster of the same nation, I find it hard to believe.
>>
has shin'en said anything about fixing the freezing issue
>>
File: [sweating intensifies].gif (109 KB, 205x260) Image search: [Google]
[sweating intensifies].gif
109 KB, 205x260
>>319982935
>as much as i try i can't use xisle and everything heavier
>trying to do time trials with spaarc
i really want to git gud with some of the heavier cars for that reward of speed but i just can't, currently stuck on the subsonic sunahara time trial
is there any little steering trick i'm missing here?
>>
For anyone on the fence, here's the Digital Foundry review: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2015-vs-fast-racing-neo

and specifically the video: https://youtu.be/28E1eRy73l4
>>
WE'VE HAD LIKE A DOZEN THREADS ABOUT THIS GAME YOU DUMBFUCK
>>
>>319977020
I'm waiting to get closer to christmas to buy it. But I will buy it.
>>
One of the reasons F-Zero was so good was the soundtrack.

Are there good tracks in this?
>>
>>319986821
yes, personally i absolutely love them
they really give the feeling of FAST
one of my favourites https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hEqojuJaaY
>>
>>319977020
That's Wipeout reskinned. A damn good Wipeout though. F-Zero fags are mostly Captain gold meme faggots at this point. That's why 3rd party shit sells like shit on Nintendo platforms.
>>
>>319986742
Ive seen them around but I was waiting for one to pop up for a while tonight and nothing came up so yeah

>>319986821
best track right here >>319986932
The rest is good too
>>
File: 1397013571404.png (61 KB, 673x501) Image search: [Google]
1397013571404.png
61 KB, 673x501
>>319981452
>F-Zero fags complains about a Wipeout clone
>Expects devs giving a fuck
>>
File: why.jpg (21 KB, 288x499) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
21 KB, 288x499
>>319987128
>there are people that love f-zero but hate wipeout or vice versa
>>
Really pains me that apparently liking F-Zero characters means you're a meme spouting faggot, but I can't really blame people for thinking that. Smash pretty much destroyed any appeal Falcon could have had on his own, as did its fanbase.

But on topic, Fast Racing is ok so far, though I'm not sure how I feel about speed being connected with difficulty like Mario Kart. Guess it's something I'll have to get used to.

This game is like scratching a scab and opening the wound, it makes me want a Nintendo EAD developed F-Zero even more than ever before.
>>
>doesn't have objects
>can return on track after you destroyed our vehicle
>music isn't god tire
>tracks are these easy
>no serious hard turns
>guard rails everywhere
>male announcer
>no airbrakes
the reason why it seems like wipEout is the design of the vehicles and the looks of everything
>>
File: v.webm (655 KB, 716x540) Image search: [Google]
v.webm
655 KB, 716x540
>>319977165
you having fun there mate
>>
>only just now realized you can hold the boost button to get an extended boost rather than a short burst
well now i have even more reason to get used to holding the controller with both index and middle fingers on the shoulder buttons
>>
>>319987221
Brand faggotry.
>>
Because it's got massive amounts of problems and is a Wii U eshop exclusive.
The game's online is completely and utterly broken. I had it crash my Wii U 10 times in a little of an over. I'm not exaggerating, that's how bad online is.
And don't get me started on all the other little problems.
>>
>>319981452
Have the devs ever actually shilled on /v/ or is that just speculation. Because I want to tell them to get off their ass and fix their fucking game.
>Can't even select individual tracks in local multiplayer and are restricted to Cups only.
>In a game released in 2015.
I don't have a picture of John Oliver big enough for that one.
>>
Fun fact, you can shave a shit-tonne of time off your laps in Chuoko City if you boost and turn right before the floating platform section.
If you angle your ship so it goes from the far left of the track to the right (up the slope) and boost, you can yourself through the air and land on the last orange boost pad before the end of the lap.
It's a lot of laughs online.
>>
I bought it the day it came out but haven't played it yet because of Xenoblade.
>>
File: 30a-1.jpg (61 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
30a-1.jpg
61 KB, 475x356
>>319977165
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.