[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Might be getting one of these tomorrow. Dun goofed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Wii U.jpg (84 KB, 650x350) Image search: [Google]
Wii U.jpg
84 KB, 650x350
Might be getting one of these tomorrow. Dun goofed?
>>
>>319962085
I'm getting one too. I haven't regretted it yet.
>>
Depends on what you're wanting to get out of it.
>>
>>319962085
considering the NX might be BC with the wii u, you did
>>
>>319962085
NX debuts in a few months, Q1 2016 with Star Fox.
>>
File: 3456789.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
3456789.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>319962085
>>319962157
Oh but you will my sorry little friends.
>>
>>319962157
Your shitposts are thoughtful. Thanks.

I dunno, was playing some emulators with wifey tonight (Super Mario World) and was reminded of how fun they are. The last Nintendo system I had was the GC on which I played Metroid.
>>
>>319962380
sure it will :^)
>>
>>319962085
it's honestly a great system as long as you like the titles on it. Currently playing xenoblade x
>>
>>319962453
super mario maker is honestly amazing if you are a fan of platformer mario. I probably have 200 hours on it by now
>>
Just be sure there are at least a few games you really want, otherwise it's a waste. I'm a nintenyearold and even I regret the damn thing.
>>
>>319962380
It's honestly amazing how much Twilight Princess being sold across two gens fueled shitposting.
>>
>>319962157
>i haven't regretted this thing I haven't yet done
>>
File: Android M Pyramid.jpg (81 KB, 1024x911) Image search: [Google]
Android M Pyramid.jpg
81 KB, 1024x911
>>319962405
"Can you...read, my son?"
>>
>>319962085
dun goofed, i regretted it the first night. Old launch titles are still full price and no particular game was reeeeally worth the 60 dollaroos
>>
>>319962562
Yeah other than that I'm a Civ/Europa Universalis on muh labtop kinda guy. I also play BF4 on a PS3. Kinda have it down to Bone or Wii. How is the Zelda game that is on Wii U?
>>
Let me give you the 10 most essential game list from most important to least:

1. Bayonetta 2 (comes with the first game too)
2. Super Smash Bros 4 Wii U
3. Splatoon
4. Mario Kart 8
5. Super Mario Maker
6. Super Mario 3D World
7. Xenoblade Chronicles X
8. Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
9. The Wonderful 101
10. Pikmin 3
>>
>>319962085
No. Really good exclusives
>bayo 2
>splatoon
>xenoblade x
>smash (with friends)
>mk 8

You can mod it to play gamecube games too.
>>
>>319963021
THIS

Though I would say Mario Kart at #2 personally.
But yeah Bayo 2 is THE must play title.
>>
If you're gonna get one, get it now before nintendo calls 'em back and updates them all
>>
>>319963441
Why is that?
>>
>>319962085
Depends how you feel about Nintendo first party games and Platinum games, because you aren't getting anything else.

Personally, I've enjoyed:
>MK8 and Sm4sh if you have some friends to couch-co-op with
>Splatoon
>SM3DW
>DKC Tropical Freeze
>Wonderful 101
>Bayonetta 2
>Xenoblade Chronicles X
>>
>>319963956
Unsold units are returned to Nintendo. They either repack those consoles as bundles, or they sold them as refurbished online. Either way, those consoles are updated to last firmware. The console is already soft modded, but for old firmwares.
>>
>>319963956
if you want to use homewbrew (protip: you do), you'll want to get as low a firmware as possible

I doubt you'll be able to a 5.3.2 but the sooner you get one, the less you'll have to wait for a working exploit, so you'll want to get one before nintendo call them back to update them and return them to store shelves
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.