[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just beat LISA. Ask me anything, /v/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: photo-original.jpg (148 KB, 1536x1152) Image search: [Google]
photo-original.jpg
148 KB, 1536x1152
I just beat LISA.

Ask me anything, /v/.
>>
>>319961180
you feel like shit yet?
>>
>>319961180
Why didn't you play Undertale instead?

You know, the better game.
>>
>>319961180
crew?
>>
>>319961180
How many party members die/ditched?
Hug or no hug?
Did you beat Joyful?
Was Brad a worthless sack of shit?
>>
So just an hour in and loving it
Was Terry worth being spared in the beginning
>>
>>319961236
Yeah, to be honest. I saw the ending like two years ago out of context and forgot about it except that you fight your party and Rando, but it still got me.

>>319961294
Played that when it released

>>319961441
None
Hug
No, I have no money for Joyful
Brad ended up doing some good, but ultimately he was in the wrong for me.
>>
>>319961672
>Was Terry worth being spared in the beginning

There is a surprise if you sacrifice him later on in the game
>>
Best party member?
Best enemy?
Best song?
Best gag?
>>
>>319961236
>you feel like shit yet?

I feel like pure garbage that I missed all the good threads back in 2013

>>319961345
Brad
Mad Dog
Hoyt
Shocklord
>>
>>319962949
you can always come and visit the dead
>>>/vg/125058847
>>
>>319962949
2013? Don't you mean December of 2014?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.