[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What game should I buy for the son of my wife as the christmas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: feel_street.png (484 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
feel_street.png
484 KB, 680x510
What game should I buy for the son of my wife as the christmas present?
>>
Ha ha! I like memes! They are funny!
>>
>>319945987
>fishing for replies this hard

come on, anon, have some dignity. Do you just want a thread devolved into "lmao you kek" is that what you really want?
>>
>>319945987
You and I both know this is bait, and we both know everyone including me is going to bite. The real question is this:
How long ago did someone else cum in your woman?
>>
>>319945987
this meme was never funny
it doesn't make anyone mad either, they just call you stupid
>>
>>319945987
TB go back to chemo
>>
wouldnt this be kekolding the son's birth father

why are you people so weird
>>
>>
File: 1411277188984s.jpg (8 KB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
1411277188984s.jpg
8 KB, 250x141
>go to store to buy vidya for my kekbaby
>It aint me starts playing
>>
Has anyone around here seen my 7?
>>
I don't know, does your stepson respect you at all?
>>
>>319949401
If the step-father isn't the one using resources on him, and the son loves the step-father more than his birth-father, yeah.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.