[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Smash 4 tips
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (186 KB, 250x352) Image search: [Google]
image.png
186 KB, 250x352
I am getting fucking bodied in For Glory. Just got 2-stocked ten times in a row.

Any tips on getting good? Who are some good brain dead characters to pick up?
>>
go to mysmashcorner on youtube and watch ones that are important like DI
>>
Pick Sheik
>>
>>319938150
git gud fgt
>>
>>319938852
Shulk*
>>
>>319939129
this man has the right idea
>>
>>319939129
OP wants to win, not to lose against anyone who can press the shield button
>>
>>319938150
Play Yoshi or mario
>>
Stop being predictable, do some unorthodox things that can catch them off guard (Little Mac using Rising Uppercut in the air).
Dodge/counter attacks that are easy to see coming and punish (Bowsers and Kirbys that are above you)
Don't play like a pussy who always keeps their distance, because that just means you want to lose but take up 4 minutes and 59 seconds of the match first (most Sonic players).
>>
yo play Sheik
>>
File: -!8(0).jpg (168 KB, 850x789) Image search: [Google]
-!8(0).jpg
168 KB, 850x789
>My DK vs Little Mac
>contest to see who can get their gimmick to work first

Pick a character with above average frame data and combos, then learn that character's in and outs. You can pick one of the S tier ladies (Shiek, ZSS, Rosalina).

I think these characters are viable, Mario, Fox, Meta Knight, Villager(camping asshole). If you want to DOMINATE, you should pick S tier, alternatively, pick up Pikachu or Ryu.
>>
>>319939389
kek
>>319938150
Choose a character to main that has a good matchup against everyone and maybe look up a competetive playthrough on said character and use the training thing to practice the combos. dont use lvl 9 cpu for traning tho
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.