[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Last Great
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 12081824.png (946 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
12081824.png
946 KB, 1280x720
Lets play a game. Which games signalled the end of a franchise for you personally? I'll start.

The last good..

>Final Fantasy was 10
>Elder Scrolls game was Oblivion
>Fallout was New Vegas
>Civilization was 4
>Sim City was 4
>Street Fighter was 3rd strike
>Smash Bros was Melee

each of these franchises are now dead to me. Blizzard is dead. Nintendo is dead. Squaresoft is dead.
>>
yes OP, squaresoft has been dead for quite some time now. And thinking that FFX is good just makes me immediately invalidate your opinion on anything else.
>>
>>319929887
>Final Fantasy
That weeb shit has always been garbage
>Oblivion
Skyrim is an Oblivion clone but with better graphics and engine.
>Fallout New Vegas
Agreed.
>Civilization 4
Is this a new meme or something? Civ 5 is fucking GOAT-tier
Rest IDGAF
>>
>>319929887
I think Final Fantasy 10-2 was way better. I like how you had to try and stagger your attacks based on your class's attack speed and your enemy's turns to build up your combo meter to deal (insignificantly) more damage. Even though I spent a lot of time wandering around lost just fighting guys was really fun. Although I would've preferred the whole game to be girl power adventures and wacky hijinks instead of the whole not-Yuna finding not-Tidus fate of the world giant biomonster thing.
>>
>>319929887
>tfw it took 4 whole games for Bella Goth to finally become sexy.
>>
Sonic
>SA2
>Mario
Galaxy
>Final Fantasy
VIII
>Sim City
>Anything Warcraft related
WC3
>HoMM
Might and Magic 3
>Age of Empires
2 with it's Expansion
>Wario
Wario L4nd
>>
>/v/ shat all over Oblivion for nearly 6 years, until Skyrim release
>It is now a good game
LeL
>>
>>319931558
>one retard likes it
>which means all of /v/ likes it
the entirity of TES is trash, kid.
>>
>>319931652
Except he is not the only one that says it posting on /v/.
>>
Third Strike faggots are just as bad as Meleefags
>>
File: resident_evil_2.jpg (40 KB, 605x353) Image search: [Google]
resident_evil_2.jpg
40 KB, 605x353
>>
File: Red faction.jpg (40 KB, 488x323) Image search: [Google]
Red faction.jpg
40 KB, 488x323
Red faction: Guerilla was shit tier, literally baby's first destructible environment game, more like a fucking tech-demo for the 360 than a game to slap the RF name upon

Armageddon was so bad i don't even like to think about it.

>Tfw millennials on /v/ defend both of these.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 356x297) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 356x297
Gothic 2: notr was the last Gothic game

A lot people like Gothic 3 for some reason, but then again a lot of people like eating shit

Gothic 4 just no
>>
>>319931558

I noticed this too, but it happens with a lot of games here.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.