[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Games that didn't click with you till you tried it a second
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: Muramasa-TRAVIS-3.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Muramasa-TRAVIS-3.png
1 MB, 1280x720
Games that didn't click with you till you tried it a second time months/years later.
>>
all three agarest games
don't know why
>>
>>319924507
Neptunia
>>
File: 1317707378047.jpg (490 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1317707378047.jpg
490 KB, 1920x1080
AssCreed 1,
Tried it, hated it.

Nephews were big fans of the series though, and the sneak peeks I took of them playing newer games made me reconsider.

Now, I've played all of the games up to 4, with the exception of 3 and handheld versions.
>>
Shin Megami Tensei series
>>
>>319924507
pic related
>>
Ys memories of celceta
>>
Fucking this
>>
>>319924507
NWN. I didn't know shit and only after some reading did I understand what I was actually doing.
>>
Foe me it was Demon's Souls. Tried it, hated it, returned it.

Then the atmosphere drew me back in, i got gud, and i was hooked on the souls series.

Didn't play Muramasa until a little while ago on an emulator. My first vanillaware game. Loved it, and immediately went out and picked up Dragon's Crown. Vanillaware pisses excellence.
>>
File: rmlw1czeyacalhjwny45[1].jpg (325 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
rmlw1czeyacalhjwny45[1].jpg
325 KB, 1920x1080
Hated the first one, decided to give the franchise another try with the second and fell in love.
>>
>>319927619
>this area will never be in the real game
>>
>>319927707
could have been the transition between harvest valley and iron keep but naaaah. elevator is fine too.
>>
File: Harvest Valley-area.png (23 KB, 250x150) Image search: [Google]
Harvest Valley-area.png
23 KB, 250x150
>>319927707
but it is
>>
>>319927619
none of the games feel the same give demon's a try
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.