[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going to play the witcher 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: witcher-2-teaser-bild-1419346828.jpg (591 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
witcher-2-teaser-bild-1419346828.jpg
591 KB, 1920x1080
What should i expect? Which mods should i install?
>>
>>319917502
Huge disappointment.
No mod can fix this shitty game.
>>
File: why.jpg (611 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
611 KB, 1920x1080
expect this and never ever commit to build that has no melee skills in it because this game doesn't give a shit and will take everything from you
>>
>>319918660
That part lasts about 10 minutes
>>
Expect some difficult choices that later have very little impact in 3
>>
>>319920242
you still have to beat 4 enemies in a tiny arena and having no sword skills when game takes away everything else makes it fucking painful

it doesn't help that sword combat in this game is fucking shit
>>
>>319917502
You best play vanilla imo.
FCR is really nice, but I'm not sure it's suitable for a first walkthrough.
>>
>>319921913
FCR?
>>
expect Big Guys and High Impact Sexual Violence
>>
>>319921160
the choices only really mater relative to the witcher 2 choices you make will affect the ending quite a lot, you have to choose halfway through the game who to side with and depending on who the whole rest of the game is different.
>>
>>319921160
>Expect some difficult choices
Literally three choices, one easy as fuck, one irrelevant, one hard-ish.
unless you're a fag and you choose to follow the regular son of a whore instead of based Broche
>>
Expect to have a ton of fun
>>
File: 1426014504921_FotoSketcher.jpg (264 KB, 1824x1026) Image search: [Google]
1426014504921_FotoSketcher.jpg
264 KB, 1824x1026
>>319917502
2-3 years ago I'd say that you're in for one of the best rpgs of recent years, and I bet many would agree. However, it's 2015, so I'm obligated to say that it was piece of crap and real /v/ never really liked it at all. I mean, c'mon!
>>
>>319922606
>game doesn't have choices
>'GIB US OUR CHOICES FUCKING JEWS!

>game does have choices, that can impact the whole way you experiance the game unlike other 'praised' games where choices influence the ending(s) only
>BAAH I ONLY SEE 3 CHOICES ALSO THEY're EASY CUZ BASED BROCHE AMRITE? XDDDD

reddit
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.