[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hey guys, we're here to show a console-busting PC you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1449862998259.png (20 KB, 642x715) Image search: [Google]
1449862998259.png
20 KB, 642x715
>Hey guys, we're here to show a console-busting PC you can build for $337.69!

>Let's start with the CPU. We took an i5 from our friend's old build that he didn't want anymore. Bam, $0 so far!
>>
>>319912175
>Hey /v/, I'm a retard with no money who's too stupid to build a decent computer on his own, plz build one for me xD

Fuck off.
>>
>>319912175
every time
>>
>>319912175
To be fair if you're trying to make a build on a shoestring budget then you're going to have to dip into ALL resources, not just amazon and newegg.

But in order to do that you need to be resourceful and know a thing or two about building, so putting used/free parts into an online build is dumb as hell.
>>
>>319914505
Better idea: Fuck off if your budget doesn't allow for at least an i5 and a 970, new.
>>
>>319915206
>970
Bump that up to a 980 because >3.5
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNRdz-UNdtU
>>
>>319914505
The problem this brings is you build a completely one dimensional computer.

>Weak as shit first gen i5
It's an i5 tho right?
>4-8 gigs of ram
>500gig 5600 hdd 10 year old hdd
>980
>450 watt cpu

You might be able to play games but good luck doing any video editing or anything cpu intensive.

There is a certain level of performance that it's better to skimp on the graphics card to hit. It's easier to get a better card later than a better mobo / cpu.
>>
>>319915615
thanks for reminding me that this faggot exists
>>
>>319914505
Yeah, but don't show me how to do something that can't be replicated almost 100% of the time.
I didn't know anyone around here that had pc parts when I was building mine.
>>
>>319916168
Luckily most people don't really do video editing and the CPU can be swapped out later if you bought a recent motherboard, right?
>>
>>319916168
Why video editing when you have a Nvidia Maxwell card that can use Shadowplay to record and then just upload to youtube or whatever.
If you so badly need to cut your video to a smaller one then you can do that on youtube as well
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.