[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All DLC and Zedenomy or whatever the fuck aside, what do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (180 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
180 KB, 1280x720
All DLC and Zedenomy or whatever the fuck aside, what do you guys think?
>>
>>319906356
Still no sharpshooter, don't care about this.
Might give it a look in 1-2 years.
>>
>>319906356
Ehh ill check it out once it huts bargain bin
>>
Gets pretty boring because of how samey all of the weapons feel.

They could've done so much more with the gore system and all that.
>>
>>319906356
Its the first game but better in almost every way, if it wasn't for the microtransactions, the whole "Early Access right!" failed campaign and everything surrounding it, and the long ass waiting times between each update it would have easily been my GOTY.
>>
>>319907113
Gunslinger has some of the same attributes as sharp shooter.
>>
loading times are ridiculous

community is cancer
>>
I agree the community is fucking pure cancer with all the sale day scrubs and retards on TWI's forums crying certain perks are OP causing nerfs making Hell on Earth harder to play pub games w/ randoms. It's as bad as DLC Day 2 (Payday 2). Don't get me started on the microtransaction bullshit.
>>
>>319907732
I've played both and the two games feel very different. 2 just has different physics and a different "feel" to the first. In particular the movement and weapons.
>>
File: h2JiFJQ.png (730 KB, 500x746) Image search: [Google]
h2JiFJQ.png
730 KB, 500x746
>>319906356
Eh, to he honest, it doesn't feel like a true sequel to the retail KF.

I'm one of those nerds who clocked over 1000+ plus hours, every achievement, almost unlocked every character and etc. However, for KF2, I have only like, 25 hours and have very little interest to play more.

KF2 just doesn't engage me like KF1. I'm actually not sure what it is, but it feels very different. I don't think it's a bad game, but it lost a lot of the charm that I was fond of from the original.
>>
>>319906356
its gud
>>
>>319906356
Bored me out of my mind after like 10 hours. Needed some different and more interesting zeds. Maps are fucking shit and I got tired of having to play run and gun.
>>
>>319906356
Needs moar content and a way to disable certain songs. Zynthetic is shit and I hate playing a round to those boring songs.
>>
>>319908896
Well it does certainly feel different, and its not really without its own faults, but I personally like it more than the first, although I must admit I am heavily biased towards client side hitboxes, so that may skew my judgement on the matter.
>>
>>319906356
Its fun and nice
>>
Weapons feel like peashooters compared to the first game. Peashooters animated at 200 FPS
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.