[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would it be possible to patch the english subtitle patch into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Berserk_PS2_JP.jpg (140 KB, 280x398) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_PS2_JP.jpg
140 KB, 280x398
Would it be possible to patch the english subtitle patch into the actual game disk?
>>
What? You patch it, then you write it down
>>
>>319902332
Write what down? What the hell are you saying right now?
>>
>>319902184
Looks like it's already been patched into the ISO though, where did you get your file?
>>
>>319902567
I think you missunderstood my post. I'm asking if I can put the patch on the actual imported game. As in, I bought the physical game on Amazon, and I can understand enough to get by, but I would like to have English subtitles if it's possible.
>>
>>319902836
Sorry, I'm not sure about patching legitimate copies. Sounds unheard of but who knows.
>>
>>319902184
do you have a jap ps2 I was thinking about importing it for that game alone should I
>>
>>319903265
Game is a 5.5 or 6/10, but don't buy a jap PS2 just for it, you can play it on your normal PS2 with some modifications and swapmagic. What kind of PS2 do you have?
>>
>>319904771
I don't have it my brother does but it looks like the fat OG version not sure exactly though don't have it in front of me
>>
>>319905016
Oof, if I were you, I would think about investing in a slim if you want to import. For the phat, you have to take off the face plate and force the disk trey out with a hook to switch out the swapmagic and imported disk. All you have to do with the slim is tape some things down with duct tape. It's a lot easier and less work.
>>
>>319905297
>All you have to do with the slim is tape some things down with duct tape.

I really wish I didn't have a toaster so I could just emulate it jesus
>>
>>319902184
If you have a FreeMCBoot or modded PS2, just copy the game onto your PC with a DVD burner and then patch the ISO and burn it onto a DVD-R. I recommend ImgBurn for ripping and burning.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.