[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw playing through the entire fallout series to get ready
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: mckayla-maroney-pissed.jpg (87 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
mckayla-maroney-pissed.jpg
87 KB, 900x675
>tfw playing through the entire fallout series to get ready for 4
>read that it's shit on /v/
Welp.
>>
If you liked 3, you'll like 4
>>
Who cares? Fallout 1 is great, Fallout 2 is good.

Play through them and never look back.
>>
>>319901308
>Implying you didn't realize this yourself after finishing 3
>>
>>319901308
Its not a bad game, it's just a bad fallout game.
>>
>Believing things you read on the internet
>>
File: 1444782651958.jpg (33 KB, 700x531) Image search: [Google]
1444782651958.jpg
33 KB, 700x531
>not forming your own opinion
Cancer
>>
>>319901543

No, it's a bad game.
>>
>>319901308
Fallout 4 is not an RPG and it's a bad Fallout game.
>>
>>319901543
It's a bad rpg.
>>
File: sweet little lies.png (33 KB, 197x78) Image search: [Google]
sweet little lies.png
33 KB, 197x78
wait wait wait.

Hold on. Are you telling me you DIDN'T preorder?
>>
>>319901852
>not trying to prevent others from wasting money on garbage
fuck off nigger
>>
I played 100 hours of the game, beat main story and random side quests. Cant really say I have any interest to pick it back up. Shitty RPG, but fun game
>>
NV>2>1>4>tactics>3>BoS

I wish black isle or obsidian made this game. 4 is a complete fucking disappointment.in yhr plus side, OP, if you like 1 and 2, you might want to check out Wasteland 2
>>
When did you know it would be bad /v/? For me it was when a stoner normie on my kikebook feed posted a picture of himself wearing his pipboy from his pipboy edition, talking about how nerdy he is
>>
>>319901308
It's a pretty decent game. It's not exactly as much of an RPG as FO3 or NV but the gameplay, exploration, and overall art/world design is a total breath of fresh air. Its overall quality is pretty much on par w/FO3's.
/v/ just sperged out during its release and had a hivemind obsessed with calling it shit. Now that most people on /v/ have actually played it the hate has died down.
>>
>>319901980
Todd.... Calm down.
>>
>>319902465
>people who aren't 300lb NEETS living in their mom's basement like the game, so it must be shit
Fuck off
Fuck off
>>
Just try to think of it more like Borderlands than Fallout.
>>
>>319902790
But it's not borderlands, it's Fallout: BoS 2.
>>
>>319901308
>listening to the opinions of /v/
lmao ok op, nice bait
>>
>>319902527

>gameplay
>exploration

I keep seeing this. What fucking gameplay? The bog standard first person shooting with aggressively retarded AI? The poorly implemented, token AAA crafting system? The terrible character building, leveling, and character interaction options? The loot system which literally has you collecting junk? The house building copypasted from janky, indie survival games?

And what exploration? The world is awful. There's nothing interesting anywhere. The characters are shit, the world's stupid and nonsensical, and above all it's just vapid. Every place you visit is paper thin. Nothing but a series of billboards for interesting ideas with nothing behind them.

Game fucking sucks.
>>
>>319901308
>tfw not passionately plowing mckayla's tight gymnast pussy right now
someone just fucking kill me already
>>
>>319901308
its an okay game just not a good fallout game
>>
File: 1294474187428.jpg (93 KB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
1294474187428.jpg
93 KB, 288x288
>>319902465
>stoner
>normie
>kikebook
>caring what other people do and play in their free time
>judging someone for taking part in a hobby you yourself also take part in

You are the WORST type of person imaginable.
>>
>>319903109
Nothing but baseless opinions that boil down to "it sucks!"

Great post.
>>
>>319903607

>baseless

No, my opinions on the AI, crafting system, character interactions, looting, and house building are all based on my experience with the game. They are stupid, shallow, entirely limited, awful and janky respectively.

But I know you're just trolling. I say that only so you can shitpost, ">everyone who disagrees with me is trolling" instead of addressing anything I said, and we can both carry on with our day that much quicker.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.