[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me what I'm doing wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (178 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178 KB, 1280x720
>quests show up as VERY GRNERAL icons in map
>no real direction to compete quests.
>am I supposed to kill that?
>nope guess not.
>lvl 70 comes out of nowhere wipes out party
>suddenly *one two three four ung! Yeah! Hit it! Yeah!*

Wow this game is fun
>>
Anybody????
>>
>>319892684
you haven't uninstalled the game
>>
Change your class you fuckin idiot.
>>
Enemies you need to kill have green icons above their heads.
>>
You already maxed the Drifter class because you're rank 10, now choose your next one.
There WILL BE enemies that are super high level, you need to avoid them.
If they have an eyeball icon overhead, then you can simply run past them as long as you don't pass by their Front.

Quests have a blue dot for specific locations on the map.

Unh, yeah.
>>
>>319892684
>Clownsuiting
>Still a drifter
>Can't read the minimap
Come on man at least try to learn how to play.
>>
>>319892684

>He died to a level 70 outside NLA

???
Literally retarded OP, good job. As mentioned pick a class and level your Mechanical Skill (the only skill worth thinking about because it gets probes done)

And if you need to kill something guess what shit stain it has a fucking quest marker [!] over it, or a Splatoon "S" to indicate squad mission but even then those missions don't factor in YOUR level or strength at all, that's for anyone online to do.
>>
>>319892684
You're dumb.
>>
>>319892684

>Tatsu in party
>Only 3/4 party members

Get anyone, literally anyone, though Irina is pretty good just because
>Check arts
>Heal and TP gain
Shit yeah, max that right away.
>>
>>319892684
try reading the quests and using your brain
>>
File: 1420351219979.jpg (40 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1420351219979.jpg
40 KB, 250x250
>>319892684
>still a drifter
read the fucking manual, bruv. they made an in-game sticky and you aren't even using that?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.