[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rocket League thread Shit that drives you up a wall edition >People
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: rocketleague.jpg (53 KB, 590x336) Image search: [Google]
rocketleague.jpg
53 KB, 590x336
Rocket League thread
Shit that drives you up a wall edition
>People just chase the ball
>Teammates ram you
>Two people try to center the ball
>Three experts on one team and two semi-pros on another
>>
Fuck you buddy, I'll ram whoever I want and I'll still be MVP.
>>
My car, specifically when I go up the sides of the arena
>>
>>319886525
I was hoping someone would pick that up, good job
>>
>>319885982
>have perfect shot
>Teammate comes out of no whete and hits the ball back towards our goal

Just let me carry the team fuck
>>
>Ball rolling really fast towards the edge
>Bounces directly upwards
That shit drives me up the wall.
>>
>People who take unranked seriously
>>
File: skyhigh.jpg (19 KB, 229x79) Image search: [Google]
skyhigh.jpg
19 KB, 229x79
>>
File: rocketcars.png (1 MB, 1622x440) Image search: [Google]
rocketcars.png
1 MB, 1622x440
>>319887573
Pleb
Seriously, do the flying training a shit ton. It will help.

Post cars
>>
which car and wheels are good for practice aerials?
>>
>>319888272
Wheels don't make a difference. There's a difference between flat cars like breakout and round cars like octane, but only slightly. Try out different cars and just go with what you like.
>>
>>319888272
Also, you should go into free play and just play around with boosting. Practice flying from one goal box to the other.
>>
File: muh car.jpg (1 MB, 2292x1326) Image search: [Google]
muh car.jpg
1 MB, 2292x1326
>>319888069
I love Breakout's Lightning decal set.
>>
>>319889751
Great taste m8
>>
Every time I get rammed by a teammate I just assume they're a casual playing at the decent FoV/camera settings, which means they can't fucking see anything that isn't directly ahead of them.
>>
>>319890730
Decent - default*

Started playing it more on PS4 lately due to 1.10 fixing the framerate finally. Shit's comfy on the TV. Still got all my progress on the Steam version though, shame there's no shared account system between the two.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.