[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Few People say i am no skill and cheap when i play Bedman. Is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Capture.jpg (82 KB, 1136x651) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
82 KB, 1136x651
Few People say i am no skill and cheap when i play Bedman.
Is this true is he considered a cheap character?
>>
Just tell them to git gud
>>
>>319883936
why does he talk so much
>>
>>319885316
If you were in a perpetual state of sleep don't you think you'd have a lot to say?
>>
>>319885316
Because he is smart.
>>
>>319885397
>>319885498
but Yuri Lowenthal's voice though....

why is he in fucking everything

with how much bedman talks...in fact a few others talk a lot (elphelt kinda), it feels akward dragging scenes out just to fit like a victory speach in
>>
>>319885810
>why is he in fucking everything
It's not just him.
Fucking Richard Epcar and Liam O'Brien voice three characters in the game each.
>>
>>319886070
>Liam O'Brien
fuck him too, liam and yuri i am sick to death of hearing the one voice type they have in every video game i want to like
>>
>>319886356
It's the voice directors fault for that.
Liam's take on Zazz was amazing, I couldn't recognize him.
>>
>>319886541
zazz was voiced by liam?
well ill give him that then, i thought he was only capable of doing angsty prick voices
>>
>>319883936
No, Bedman's pretty goddamn technical so if you're making people salty it means you're doing something right
>>
>>319883936

Not a lot of people play Bedman. He's also pretty hard to get into if you don't know the nuances of his 8 way dash and dejavu setups. I'd say fuck those guys, if they can't beat Bedman, or anyone really its their problem not yours
>>
>>319885810
Because he's not too bad most of the time and he hasn't ascended to AAA games like Troy Baker did so he's still affordable
>>
>>319887338
>Troy Baker
His Sol was too fucking good.
The new one that voices him is terrible.
>>
>>319887448
Makes me glad I picked the JP voices. Even if from what I hear a few of the English tracks are pretty good, like Bedman
>>
>>319885810
normally I just play games with english dubs, but in GGXrd I had to make it japanese, because all games in the series have been in japanese as far as I know, and I can't stand sol's wannabe bad-ass voice
It sounds like shit.
>>
>>319887590
The only ones I dig are Slayer and Zato (because I love Matthew Mercer).
I don't know how people love Axl. Yeah he has the british going on but he's just too laid back, which contradicts Axl's character.
>>
>>319883936
No. They're just mad.

I want to learn him aswell, because I like how his character design and he's cute
>>
>>319887787

>he's just too laid back, which contradicts Axl's character.

His theme is called 'A Slow Waker'. If you have an issue with Axl's character then it's with Xrd as a whole, not his dub voice.
>>
There is no such thing as "cheap characters/strategies" in fighting games. If it works, it works. People whining about you "only using one move/character/strategy" don't even remotely know how fighting games work.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.