[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Build Weapons Emporium >Assign settler >wait >no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: ScreenShot15.png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot15.png
2 MB, 1280x720
>Build Weapons Emporium
>Assign settler
>wait
>no one selling
>move stand
>wait
>nope
>move, wait
>nope, nope, nope
WHAT THE FUCK BETHESDA IT CAN'T BE AN AI PATHING BUG JESUS FUCKING CHRIST DID YOU EVEN TEST THIS
>>
its buggy as shit, If you talk to the assigned npc he'll sell you shit, even if hes standing somewhere else. Just sleep a few days and hope he'll get into his fucking shop.
>>
Had a general item and armor one up for a really long time that worked just fine. The armor NPC recently disappeared. Looked all over Sanctuary and can't find her and I don't think she was killed. Still shows it's assigned and the place hasn't been attacked in ages.
>>
Had to go find one of my merchants because of this bug.
He somehow ended up stuck on the roof of the shack I made him live in.
>>
File: podracing.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
podracing.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
>>319878490
Finally sorted it out by assigning a settler that was walking by the stand.
>>
File: ScreenShot16.png (885 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot16.png
885 KB, 1280x720
OK, something more.

I wanted to keep the robot bartender but Bethesda designed the quest in such a way that I need to return it to that nobody at Goodneighbor.

I ain't gonna do that, so the quest will clutter my Pip-boy for the rest of the gameplay. I mean, for fucking real'z?
>>
>>319879514

Does this wrestle your jammies?
>>
>>319879058
>YOU
Who me?
>YES, YOU, GET ON THIS FUCKING STAND AND GIVE ME CAPS.
Can't you just take the caps th
>NO, FUCKING GET IN THIS WOODEN BOX, TAKE MY SHIT, AND GIVE ME CAPS.
>>
There was a funny video on youtube about the simpsons and bethesda game testing
>>
How do I kick the nigger out of Sanctuary?
>>
File: asgoodasitgets.jpg (43 KB, 492x400) Image search: [Google]
asgoodasitgets.jpg
43 KB, 492x400
>>319878490
>DID YOU EVEN TEST THIS
>>
File: 1438881596922.jpg (87 KB, 859x782) Image search: [Google]
1438881596922.jpg
87 KB, 859x782
>>319878490
I can say with a high degree of confidence that not a single person holding a job at Bethesda still feels passionately at all about video games. They just don't care. The flaws aren't even embedded very deep into the game. They just don't play them.
>>
>>319879514
yeah this irritated me
keeping the robot is fucking pointless though since nobody interacts with it or anything
>>
>>319878580
>this
I usually give the seller some different clothes so i can recognize them easier.
>>
>>319879514
kill the npc that gave you the quest
>>
>>319878490
They should walk over there directly after being assigned.

They're only officially open during certain hours as well so they will not sell shit during the night.
I think they open their doors around 8AM (you can see when they're open when they have their hands on the table or scribbling away on a folder or some shit).
You can usually solve stall issues by waiting on a piece of furniture.
>>
File: Fallout4 2015-12-10 19-42-03-87.jpg (306 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2015-12-10 19-42-03-87.jpg
306 KB, 1920x1080
works fine for me
>>
>>319882450
Fuck off Synth scum.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.