[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>got kicked from server >Reason: You type like a stuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
>got kicked from server
>Reason: You type like a stuck up douchebag
What the fuck is wrong with people these days. I was just trying to strike up a interesting conversation.
>>
What did you write you stuck up weeb?
>>
>>319873452
>>Reason: You type like a stuck up douchebag
stop talking like a stuck up douchebag.
>>
>>319873452
>i was being a typical chantard faggot and got banned

How is this a surprise?
>>
>>319873452
Wait, by "striking up an interesting conversation" you actually mean "parroting stupid memeshit to see if anyone else is a user of what you think is your secret internet club" don't you?

You were parroting memes and chanspeak like a completely autistic little faggot and got banned for it, didn't you?
>>
>>319873452

RIP Taroumaru

F
>>
>>319876109
No, he said I was a douchebag because of my typing. Apparently, I sounded too "smart". I don't understand it either.

People these days kick you for the stupidest of reasons.
>>
>>319877019
Yup, you were parroting secret club memeshit. Well, good luck to you. You're going to need it.
>>
File: 1208934485771.png (53 KB, 400x290) Image search: [Google]
1208934485771.png
53 KB, 400x290
>>319877219
I was not parroting memes. I hate showing anything outside of this site. I think those people are also faggots.

I was just talking about a number of topics and for some reason, he just straight up kicked me. It is perplexing to me as to why, I did not in any way insult anybody in that game. In fact I was praising this one guy about how he did things in game. I did not even mind they started talking about their personal lives. I did not complain about it, in fact is was very down to earth of them.I am a victim, if anything.

I don't voice chat much so I typed all the things I had to say, maybe that's the reason why they kicked me.
>>
>>319877645
And you came here to blog about it. You do seem like a douchebag.
>>
>>319877645
The way you type here seems less casual than what I think is the norm. Probably has to do with you using few contractions. Retarded reason to kick someone, but I think I get what he meant.

Also, /v/ isn't your blog.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.