[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Double Fine Bundle 2015
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 11.28.34.png (241 KB, 497x490) Image search: [Google]
11.28.34.png
241 KB, 497x490
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/86537/

Waddya think /v/?

I've heard Psychonauts and Grim Fandango are classics. Think Brutal Legends looks fun it's been on my back-backlog since it released. Heard of Broken Age and Costume Quest but not really interested. Have no idea what the other games are.

$20 for ~$165 worth of content total seem fair to you?
>>
Psychonauts and Grim Fandango are worth it for that price alone.

Brutal Legends is boring. Broken Age sucks ass.

Costume Quest is a neat little thing.
>>
>>319859513
>$20 for ~$165 worth of content total seem fair to you?
I quoted that wrong.

The bundle is $100 regular price, the individual content is $185, I'd save $165 if I bought everything separately.
>>
20 bucks for a bunch of shit

i can take a shit in a toilet and sell it to you for 5 dollars instead
>>
File: Please, continue.gif (236 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
Please, continue.gif
236 KB, 267x200
>>319859764
>>
>>319859664
>worth it
sounds good
>>
>>319859664
What? Broken Age is fucking fantastic. I'm playing it right now. The characters, story, art, humour, everything is so intriguing and enticing. I've heard the second half sucks but I am really loving it so far.
>>
>>319864785
I actually agree on first act but the second one REALLY sucks. Like really, don't play it.

Don't play it.
>>
>>319864785
I think as a whole it's fine. Second half was meh after how long the wait was, but it was also free, so I didn't complain too much.
>>
>>319859513
>Grim Fandango
It's definitely aged a bit if you don't have nostalgia goggles, but the writing's still fun and creative. Shamelessly needed a guide for some of the more convoluted puzzles.

>Brutal Legend
People are split with the RTS bits, but I think it's generally alright. Fun moments, even if the overworld makes content feel like it's spread too thin by the end.

>Psychonauts
It's actually kind of bittersweet whenever I see it sold for so cheap. If you're interested in platforming at all it's well worth the price.
>>
>>319859664
>Psychonauts and Grim Fandango are worth it for that price alone.
no they're not. Psyhonauts goes for $2 in every sale. Fandango was $5 last sale.
And that's what they're worth
>>
>>319859513
>giving mr shithead more money
>>
File: gaben.jpg (115 KB, 800x1086) Image search: [Google]
gaben.jpg
115 KB, 800x1086
>>319859513
Overpriced as fuck
Stacking and costume quest have been bundled many times, so you can get them for cheap on g2a or groupbuys
with that been said, the other games are not worth the price
Go check isthereanydeal for further reference
>>
>>319865964
sounds good

>>319867405
never given him money before, better start sometime

>>319868098
still sounds like a good deal to me
>>
YOU

DIG

GIANT

ROBOTS
>>
File: 1442358478471.jpg (70 KB, 640x592) Image search: [Google]
1442358478471.jpg
70 KB, 640x592
Man, it's been so long since I bought shit on Steam, I totally forgot they won't let you gift the games separately.

But why? The store tells me I already own Psychonauts and that I won't get a second copy. If I'm paying for it, why can't I get a second copy to give to my friend?

Can't they at least lower the price of the bundle a bit like they do on GOG?
>>
I really liked Stacking. It's stylish as fuck, and quite relaxing to play.
>>
>>319870971
I want to say that it's up to the publisher as to whether extra copies become giftable. I remember getting a Bit Trip pack, with the games I already had showing up in my inventory. So like most things, blame Mr. Shitface for this one.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.