[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long was the last game you played?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: four hours.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
four hours.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
How long was the last game you played?
>>
>>319856117
F O U R
O
U
R

H O U R S
O
U
R
S
>>
Juan hour long, muchacho.
>>
File: Pissed Jose.png (76 KB, 600x533) Image search: [Google]
Pissed Jose.png
76 KB, 600x533
>>319856117
What's his name?
>>
File: 2198738136819637281.jpg (41 KB, 355x780) Image search: [Google]
2198738136819637281.jpg
41 KB, 355x780
Just Cause 3, I could have rushed straight through the story in like six hours but I had spend hours flying around with the wingsuit and blowing shit up
>>
Uncharted 4 Beta, but since that doesn't have a length I'll have to go with Bloodborne.

Took me 60 hours to beat first playthrough, 100 hours to 100% the game and the DLC.
>>
>>319857946
Console or pc?
I bought it on console for whatever reason and the fucking framerate is appalling. The load times are also way too god damn long.
Im having fun but the game is way too repetitive.
>>
>>319858498
PC, and Christ do I feel good about that decision
>$25 thanks to CDKey site
>290X means that the game can run, but with an inconsistent framerate
>Highspeed HDD with nothing on it means load times are fast
I dodged so many bullets
>>
>>319857781
Pedro "Irate Pete" Garcia
>>
>>319858601
Yeah i definitely shouldn't have got it for console. Replaying challenges takes for fucking ever to load.
Framrate drops to what i can only guess is about 10 fps when too many explosions or enemies are on screen at once.
How far into it are you? I have almost all areas liberated but im only on the like 7th mission.
>>
save game says its at 32 hours, I've only done 1 and a half dlc and maybe a third of the quests
>>
>>319859026
38 Hours in, 92% of the entire game complete, finished the story a few days ago
>>
>>319856117
well, I played bioshock for 45 hours
>>
Who is that guy??
>>
>>319856117
Bought diablo 3 for like 30$, recently stopped playing, going to wait for the new season or something not sure.
>easily 300+hours
>0.10$ per hour basically
inb4 its not fun
>i guess fun is subjective and whatever is fun for you is worth it
>>
I think stick of truth was about 10 hours give or take.
>>
>>319857781
Dark syde Phil
>>
>>319861361
spicky mgee
>>
Lost Planet 1

It's like, 5 hours
>>
gameplay time all together about a few months or maybe longer, now leveling a new character for their update tera
>>
>>319857781
Raptured Rectum Remirez
>>
Pretty early on in Picross 3D. I think there's something like 300 puzzles in it and they've taken between 5 to 10 minutes on average so far so that should be around 30 hours total.

Planning to import the sequel as soon as I start getting close to the end.
>>
Perturbed pedro
>>
quite long, mgs v
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.