[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OH BOY HERE WE GO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: FNaF_TheNovel[1].jpg (355 KB, 500x800) Image search: [Google]
FNaF_TheNovel[1].jpg
355 KB, 500x800
OH BOY HERE WE GO
>>
File: 1434152342960.png (161 KB, 350x320) Image search: [Google]
1434152342960.png
161 KB, 350x320
>You will never swim in autism bux that you acquired from scamming DA autists with your stupid furry "horror" game
>>
>>319854349
ahahaha you goobers actually believed him when he said he was done with the series!
>>
>>319854349

Wasn't there going to be a Five Nights at Freddy movie? Whatever happened to that?
>>
>>319854724
I don't know mishalover
>>
>games literally print money
>getting merchandising and a movie deal
>expecting him to stop making dosh from children and autist furries hand over fist

And I don't fucking blame him, milk the retards for all they're worth. Only downside is this shit supports Youtube cancer.
>>
>>319854349
Autism = infinite bucks, can you blame him?
>>
>>319854560
I really don't think my conscience would let me get as far as this fucker
>>
>>319854682
No, because who saws off the branch he is sitting on?
He may be spiteful at first, but in the end the call of money is stronger.

Same with the guys behind sunset.
>>
>>319854930
except sunset sold like shit and no one liked it
>>
weren't they making some spinoff rpg?
>>
>>319854349
Fucking finally, now lore threads can fuck off forever.
>>
Didn't the FN@F fanbase already drop significantly? I admit to really liking the first game, it had an interesting premise, and as someone with high anxiety, it was kinda scary at times. The sequels, weren't.
>>
>>319854349
>it's a book
The fella's a little too late though, all of the furries that used to eat FNAF up all moved onto Undertale
>>
>It's a novel
Can...can the fan base even read?
>>
File: 1416375639497.png (158 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1416375639497.png
158 KB, 500x500
the first one made a good game to play with friends
my buddy hooked his pc up to his tv and we watched our dumb friend try to survive while we drank beer and laughed
was a pretty good time.
if i were in this guys shoes id be milking it even harder than he is.
fucker has spent less than 2 years on these and he's probably set for life
>>
>>319856094

He can sell a book on tape and make even more shekels.
>>
>>319856810
Yeah as much as I fucking despise this memey, furry, autistic franchise, I can't really fault Scott for making off like a bandit with it.
>>
>>319854901
Have you ever tried making a lot of money?
>>
>>319854724
Fuck off Misha.
>>
Why does a game playing off the creepiness of weird animatronics appeal to a generation of children born well after animatronics were even a thing?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.