[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did they call it a Wii U?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Wii_U_Console_and_Gamepad[1].png (1 MB, 2900x1400) Image search: [Google]
Wii_U_Console_and_Gamepad[1].png
1 MB, 2900x1400
Why did they call it a Wii U?
>>
Because they're fucking retarded.
>>
I don't know.
>>
>>319850679
Wii as in WE
U as in YOU
>>
They thought slapping a popular brand name would sell a bad product. They were horribly wrong.
>>
because it's a wii the U regret buying
>>
wii for me and u
>>
>>319850679
They thought casuals would buy it based on brand recognition, but it turns out they thought it was an add-on instead of a new console.
>>
>>319850679
cuz you do a U-turn when you see it and get the fuck away from that piece of shit console
>>
File: 500.png (294 KB, 500x612) Image search: [Google]
500.png
294 KB, 500x612
>>319851171

>U-turn
>Not turning 360 degrees and walking away
>>
>We is You
They're trying to brainfuck you with groupthink.
>>
Instead of thinking how to rebound from the Wii's damage to their image during the brainstorming process, they watched Kung Pow instead.
>>
>>319851616
>Wii's damage

I'm sure Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft would all love for their current consoles to "damage" them to the tune of over 100,000,000 sales.
>>
>>319852001

Yes, on what people ultimately perceived to be a fad. Now I actually liked the Wii but it was driven by a clever marketing campaign and an easy to understand gimmick, and it essentially supernova'd with Nintendo having no real idea how to follow it up. It's one of those instances where yeah, it was cool when it was selling gangbusters but after the matter it's kinda been hell.
>>
>>319850679
>wii u prease buy me?
>>
>>319850679
Because PEE U.
>>
>>319850679
It looks like buddy holly
>>
>>319852453
kek
>>
Because u wiil regret buying such a pile of shit
>>
When did /v/ start hating the Wii U so much?
>>
>>319850679
Japs don't understand English
>>
>>319853229

There was a time when it didn't? I mean yeah, it has its fans but that's very much "vocal minority" territory there.
>>
>>319851303
[/spoiler]Why did he have to die?
>>
Cuz it stinks
PII UUU

LMFAO
>>
>>319852260
Why didnt they just keep going w the nunchuck crap, That woulda been a success
>>
Because only you bought it.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.