[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any Lotro players in here? post server is so: Evernight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1646183.jpg (761 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1646183.jpg
761 KB, 1920x1200
any Lotro players in here? post server is so: Evernight
>>
I would play it but seeing WoW fall so hard from grace has put me off MMOs and online games. Looks good though.
>>
Is this game any good?
>>
i personally love it. But i depends heavily on what you look for in an MMO
>>
>>319849675
Yes
>>
>>319850126
Looking for a stable/reliable MMO with good support, and solo content for dead hours.
>>
then you'll like it. My reasoning for playing it is that its an incredibly faithful expansion and companion to the books. It's so hard to find games about the books and not the movies.
>>
>>319850334
the solo content is the good part
>>
I played it shortly after it came out and then into Mines of Moria. I loved it, but mines really fucked things up.

I haven't played since, though I do miss it. Farming and cooking in the shire is the comfiest thing I have ever experienced in an MMO
>>
what didnt you like about Moria? i've been playing for a couple years and thats seems to be one of everyones favorite zones, myself included.
>>
>>319849563
I really should get back to playing this again one day. Like >>319852328 I haven't played since around Moria, not because I didn't like any of it, just seemed to stop playing around then.
>>
>>319849563
Dwarf bard master race! Killing my enemies with the power of metal!
>>
Does subbing remove all the in game ads for the lotro store? Do I have to buy all the content in addition to subbing? I honestly don't know what the benefits of subscribing are if you have to buy the expansions anyway.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.