[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TTT2 Wii U
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: serveimage-5.jpg (270 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
serveimage-5.jpg
270 KB, 1366x768
I recently got this game on sale for the Wii U.
So far it's bretty gud, but when I try to fill up a character with tattoos of dicks and swasticas, I only manage to do it on one side of the body (e.g. on his back).
Is it possible to have several tattoo's/things drawn on a character in different parts of his body (e.g. in the back and in the front)?
every time I try, whatever I drew stays static, while the model of the character rotates...

Also Tekken general
>>
>>319847703
Is Heihachi the face of Tekken?
>>
>>319847861
i think he is, which is kinda sad
>>
>>319847927
How so?
>>
>>319848059
i dont think he is exactly marketable.
>>
>>319848135
which is ironic, because he is actually one of the most popular Namco characters, when it comes to crossovers and cameos he´s always one of their favorite representatives.
>>
File: 1402714981715.jpg (79 KB, 640x803) Image search: [Google]
1402714981715.jpg
79 KB, 640x803
>>319848781
>>
>>319847703
>>319847861
>>319847927
>>319848059
>>319848135
>>319848781

Uh...wasn't it obvious that Heihachi is the main dude of Tekken? Like he's sometimes not the protagonist of every game, but he's certainly the mascot character.
Look up how many games outside of Tekken Heihachi has been in. Shit, he was even a secret boss in that Nina game.

As for OP, I'm not sure what the problem could be. The tattoos and painting usually works for me.

Regardless, you got the best version of TTT2 there. Tekken Ball is GOAT.
>>
>>319849352
Well Harada does love the shit out of him.
I think he said the two were very similar in ideals and personality or something
>>
>>319849332
>implying Pac-manc beingh their mascot has means something when Heihachi is their representative in most of their crossovers.

they only choosed him Smash because Miyamoto wanted him back in Brawl, Namco still wanted Heihachi and he was almost added in smash with Ryu anon, Sakurai confirmed it in an interview.
>>
>>319849634
Sakurai mentioned he considered Heihachi, nothing about Namco pushing him.
Also
>"The fans, rather than asking about Tales or Gundam or some of our other franchises, the fans abroad saw Tekken as one of the key words and took off on that," he says. "We're not really sure at this moment but when thinking of the playerbase who is playing Smash Bros., maybe Tekken characters is something they wouldn't want, so I've been pulling back on that a bit. But I don't know."
http://www.engadget.com/2012/07/10/harada-pulling-back-on-idea-of-tekken-characters-in-new-smash/
>>
>>319849352
OK, thanks. at least now I know it's possible to do tattoos all around the body.
Somehow everytime I do one, I save it, and when i go in again to edit the character, the tattoo is editable too (instead of having been saved as part of the model), so when rotating the model, the tattoo doesn't stay in his intended initial spot...
I'll keep trying I guess.
If anyone has a step-by-step description for a noob like me that would be great
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.