[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do so many girls play Zelda?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (2 MB, 4500x2500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 4500x2500
Why do so many girls play Zelda?
>>
Cute male protag
Cutesy/approachable art style in general
Quirky world
Less combat oriented than a lot of other games
>>
Fujoshi girls.
>>
Link is hot
>>
Because they want to ruin more games by rubbing their vaginas on the discs and cartridges.
>>
So they can look like they play vidya.

In actually they probably watched someone play it and claim they played it themselves.
>>
Easy so girls that aren't as good at games as guys that grew up playing them can get into it
>>
Main character is attractive, it doesn't require high levels of hand-eye coordination and spatial skills, and it has a strong story.

Guys like being rewarded with bigger weapons, girls like being rewarded with character interactions. It's not black and white but that's generally how it is.
>>
>>319839628
Because of the "friendly/pretty" Art style and not too demanding gameplay (you can always ask a guy to do that difficult part for you)
>>
>>319839628
its an adventure game based around puzzles.
>>
Does anyone have that Facebook screen cap with the MM cake and the retarded girl
>>
It is a game accessible to people without a very high skill level, it's popular and pretty and it's got a lot of girly ass shit in it.
>>
>>319840017
>ruin
I would pay $5 more if I could be guaranteed some chick rubbed her strange on it.
>>
>>319840873
And you're why they make money for playing games on twitch and basically existing. Fuck you.
>>
>>319841000
I don't pay twitch streamers, also you could buy a non-juice version as well for regular price.

More options are never bad.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.