[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust is settled, can we agree that this was one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Xbox-360-Pro-wController.png (184 KB, 401x600) Image search: [Google]
Xbox-360-Pro-wController.png
184 KB, 401x600
Now that the dust is settled, can we agree that this was one of the worst consoles ever made?

>no exclusives
>was literally a PC for dumb people who didn't know how to build a PC
>introduced dudebro faggots en masse to the gaming indutry
>terribly overpriced paid online
>Dewritos marketing
>RROD
>>
>>319831121
>introduced dudebro faggots en masse to the gaming indutry
>implying that wasn't the PS2
>>
>>319831567
I thought the original Xbox was the first dudebro system
>>
>>319831121

>RROD
This alone made me not even pay attention to the Bone when it was announced. I was so fed up with the 360s high failure rate.
>>
I bought this for Rumble Roses XX.

Zero regrets. I use RGH & still play on it to this day.
>>
I can play REZ and SOTN on the arcade. Worth it
>>
>>319831567
Actually xboners called the ps2 gay shit back then for all the jrpgs and shit.
>>
File: Bait (1).png (105 KB, 622x626) Image search: [Google]
Bait (1).png
105 KB, 622x626
>>319831121

> No exclusives
>>
>>319832781
Nope. Everyone had a PS2 retard. It was the Madden box before Xbox.
>>
The 360 was great. I guess you're salty that most multiplats ran like ass on your CellStation.
>>
File: 1383182374794.jpg (99 KB, 680x431) Image search: [Google]
1383182374794.jpg
99 KB, 680x431
>dust off old 360
>"might as well get around to those exclusives I never got"
>power on
>wrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
>>319831121
>>no exclusives

NEVER EVER getting tales of vesperia ps3 localized.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.