[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Games with playable vampires?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
Sparklefags need not apply.

Bonus points for predatory stealth and fear mechanics.
>>
>>319829643
Bloodomen
>>
>>319829643
>Dracula Untold
I have no idea what this is, but please tell me it doesn't make Dracula out to be some sort of tragic hero, like that fuck-awful Maleficent movie.
>>
Castlevania : Lords of Shadow 2
>>
>>319829927
It makes him an unambiguous hero, because just like in real life, Vlad Teppes saved Christendom from filthy Turkish invaders by slaughtering them in their tens of thousands.

This time he does it with bats instead of night-attacks.
>>
>>319829927
I really liked the movie. The name is fucking shit tier though, should've called it Vlad or something. But no gotta squeeze dracula in there somehow. The story is actually pretty faithful to the real legend
>>
>>319830140
A hero doesn't slaughter tens of thousands of people.

>inb4 moralfag
>>
>>319830327
[Spoiler] It was to protect his people [/spoiler]
>>
File: fedora_stalin.jpg (67 KB, 500x435) Image search: [Google]
fedora_stalin.jpg
67 KB, 500x435
Skyrim

But desu: Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines
>>
>>319829927

The movie is good, it was a surprise that people can still make a movie about vampires that is not total shit in this day and age.

Maybe a game about this movie would be better than lords of the shadow 2.

>>319830327

It was necessary for him, by killing 10 today he can avoid killing 1000 tomorrow.

Being a cristfag with turks at your neck everyday must have been hell.
>>
File: 063.png (340 KB, 413x542) Image search: [Google]
063.png
340 KB, 413x542
What kind of vampire is this called?
>>
Lords of Shadow 2
>>
>>319830327
The signs were there, wherever I looked, only I could not see them...
Obscured by my zeal, by my beliefs, each and every one was a marker
of my destiny as the chosen one - As defender of Faith and the leader of men.
But it all came at a great price, as all great kings, I became a great killer - Lombardi, Verden, Roncevaux Pass...
It all ended in death and destruction!
These were Omens

The Omens of Death!
>>
>>3198296 Skyrim, Dawnguard
>>
>>319831714
man, this game has a lot of potential to be great.
but it fell flat in so many ways.
i still loved the plot twist, shit was so cash.
>>
Castlevania: SOTN
VTM:B
>>
File: charlemagne.jpg (54 KB, 440x330) Image search: [Google]
charlemagne.jpg
54 KB, 440x330
>>319831906
You can't make a christian europe without breaking some eggs.
>>
>>319832164
Yeah, I liked it a lot for what it was trying to be (and what it sometimes succeeded in being) but the whole modern era thing kind of ruined the whole thing.
>>
File: Busta Rhymes is bustin' up.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
Busta Rhymes is bustin' up.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>319829816
>Blood Omen: LoK 2
>got mist form
>henchmen walking around, they've sorta detected me
>sneak up behind one of them
>Henchman starts saying. "Well, it looks like I'm going to have to teach you a lesson."
>break his neck in the middle of his talk
>he finishes it while he's dropping to the floor
>mfw
>>
Games where you can play a sparklefag? Edgefags need not apply
>>
>>319833030
messiah.
you sparkle like a motherfucker.
>>
>>319831424
>a vampire bat

???
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.