[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can this bitch finally die? Can Genn do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 700x787) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 700x787
Can this bitch finally die? Can Genn do it?
>>
Massive spoiler: She dies in WC3
>>
>worgen keks
>wow keks
>>
>>319827231
Genn did kill her in Cataclysm.

It didn't take.
>>
>>319827231
No she is going to live happily ever after like kerrigan and raynor. Blizzard can't let their waifu's die, they are too big of a shit company to do that.
>>
She will be final boss of legion
>>
>>319827813
no she isn't you are going to buddy up with her and she will get shipped this expansion with some character. She might even come back to life or have varian zombie husband.
>>
>>319827231
>Can Genn do it?
what, hump her leg?
>>
People don't like her because she is so mean

but I don't think they understand how she was raped, and how that has affected her emotions
>>
>>319828242

She wasn't raped, she went through what is called a "writers don't know what the fuck they are doing" phase that never ended, and will have some terrible shit ending that everyone will hate. She should have died in lich king.
>>
>>319828242
she wasnt raped, she was kept in a box for years
>>
>>319828665
A box made of rape.
>>
>>319828665
and in this box, she was penetrated by Arthas's fuckstick
>>
>rping faggots want forsaken to turn into the opposite of why people like them
>>
>>319828665

A frigid box with frigid dick.
>>
File: Worgen-WoW-1920x1080.jpg (483 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Worgen-WoW-1920x1080.jpg
483 KB, 1920x1080
I'd make an argument based on logic, but I have to admit opinion on this matter is entirely based on sex appeal.

Big burly wolfmen are far sexier than a psycho corpse strumpet.

Embrace the knot
>>
>>319828490
>she went through what is called a "writers don't know what the fuck they are doing" phase that never ended
that's just as bad
>>
>>319829009
kill yourself furfaggot
>>
File: 348786186.png (11 KB, 455x340) Image search: [Google]
348786186.png
11 KB, 455x340
>constantly accuse forsaken players of just desperately defending their corpsefu no matter what she does
>is secretly driven to worgen fanboyism by the thought of the knot
>>
File: Wrathion.png (271 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Wrathion.png
271 KB, 400x400
>>319827813
The one good thing about Legion is that it contains multiple conflicts and end game raids.
>>
>All these alliancekeks mad at based Sylvanas.
>>
>>319829834
so was wod until it was cut :^)
>>
>people still play wow
k...
>>
>Can this bitch finally die?

Not until they write her into the new lich king and kill off the last memorable character in warcraft
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.